Get together with some local Viper Owners in Peoria Illinois

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The International Rt.66 Festival www.route66fest.com will be here in Spfld. IL Sept.22,23,24,2006 sure would be good to see some of you Central IL Vipers entered. I'd be interested in joining your Central IL Group.
CB

Sounds great! BUT I will be leaving for VOI9 in Lost Wages on saturday. Can you get them to move the date? :D :D About joining our group that would be great I am sure we would love to have you.
Now if John ever gets a Viper and Jeff figures out how to get his messages off of his cell phone we got the start of something great. LOL :D :D :D :headbang:

OP
OP
Z

ZDigital1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Scott
About next saturday go to www.morriscruisenight.com . It gives you all the info. I was right it starts in the evening at 6:00 so you should have time. Let us know hopefullt we could all go maybe even John will have his "Viper" back by then.
Rob :cool:

Rob,
I'm interested but I question the registration times. On their website it states:

"This is the fifth year car lovers will enjoy the Morris Cruise Nights. Any classic car owners are invited to participate. For a minimal registration fee of $5.00, car owners can display their cars on Liberty Street in downtown Morris, starting at 6 p.m. until 9 p.m. Entry closes at 8 a.m. No rain dates.)

The Entry closes at 8 am is what I question.
Whata ya think?
Scott

cbarber

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The International Rt.66 Festival www.route66fest.com will be here in Spfld. IL Sept.22,23,24,2006 sure would be good to see some of you Central IL Vipers entered. I'd be interested in joining your Central IL Group.
CB

Sounds great! BUT I will be leaving for VOI9 in Lost Wages on saturday. Can you get them to move the date? :D :D About joining our group that would be great I am sure we would love to have you.
Now if John ever gets a Viper and Jeff figures out how to get his messages off of his cell phone we got the start of something great. LOL :D :D :D :headbang:
Hey if ya have time on Friday 22 September drive on down and enter the parade. Costs nothing to enter the parade. Staging starts at 5:30 PM in the IL Dept. of Transportation parking lot at Dirksen Pkwy & Ash St. Parade starts at 6:30 PM from IDOT to Downtown Springfield. Parade route is at least 5 miles long and there will be spectators lining it. Downtown will be crowded with spectators. Participants will park Downtown lining the closed streets to show their cars. There will be food and drink vendors downtown and "Danny & the Juniors" and "Tons of Fun" will be playing on the 2 stages also. A little of every thing automotive has been entered there previously except for Dodge Vipers. They'd be a big hit if there were several entered this year.

CB

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just wanted to thank Rob and John for our get together this evening.
Sorry if some of the images are not tack sharp! Images captured late dusk and handheld at 1/8 of a second or less....sorry!

11049pm_image5.jpg

11049pm_image6.jpg

11049pm_image3.jpg

John posed with a pair of Vipers

11049pm_image4.jpg

John showing his artistic photographic skills!

11049pm_image2.jpg

Robs car at twilight

11049pm_image.jpg

My car at twilight

Anymore shots of your front grill? I'm thinking of doing something like that on my Viper though in maybe matte black or dark gunmetal.

Bat™

OP
OP
Z

ZDigital1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]

Anymore shots of your front grill? I'm thinking of doing something like that on my Viper though in maybe matte black or dark gunmetal.

Bat™

[/QUOTE]

Hi Bat,
Here is a front end view:
11049Aggresive3.jpg

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Bat™

[/QUOTE]

Hi Bat,
Here is a front end view:
11049Aggresive3.jpg

[/QUOTE]
thats an awesome pic! Absolutely gorgeous!!