Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
7921vipersale-med.jpg

Is one of them to soon to be bride?

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How is the girl all the way on right in every Viper bikini picture no matter the region.

Amazing!!! :2tu:

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unless your marrying two or more of these broads (in Utah or Saudi) I would keep the toys! Marriage and giving up your hard-earned rewards are not mutually exclusive.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you're not marrying all 4, I'd like to reserve a couple. I'll take the one on the hood and the one behind the rear bumper. If those are spoken for, I'll take the other 2 then. Thanks for your help.

LIRacer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Keep the toys. You can explain it simply as it is your way of making sure the marriage lasts. As time goes by and you are headed out in the mini van, you will develop some resentments about having to sell your Viper. Or...do what I did, keep your toys and buy her a c6 vette.

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How is the girl all the way on right in every Viper bikini picture no matter the region.

That Loretta.......she's kinda Viper Famous & spoken for :nono:

I'm spoken for too...I did not ask that...
My point was I have seen her in all the different regions etc... She is obviously a friend of the Viper community. :confused: Never mind... :rolleyes: You missed my question. No disrespect for her or he signif other...

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That Loretta.......she's kinda Viper Famous & spoken for :nono:

I'm spoken for too...I did not ask that...
My point was I have seen her in all the different regions etc... She is obviously a friend of the Viper community. :confused: Never mind... :rolleyes: You missed my question. No disrespect for her or he signif other...

Rob,

More accurately, She is with Rich aka MOJO-V10 over on the Alley and on here and apparently is a member of some bikini teams too. I remember watching the NOPI 'Rice' TunerVision program on SpeedChannel and she showed up there too. I'm like ***? I had to ask if that was her and it was confirmed. Too funny.

Have a great weekend.

Jay K.