Gilberts car

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was out raking leaves on Saturday and a silver gen III with a body kit drove by. It looked like Gilberts car but he was not driving it. Did he sell his or just a coincidence?
:dunno:

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Glenn, feel free stop on by, we have lots of leaves to rake!

I noticed a Gen3 vert on autotrader a couple months ago with a 905 number, it was silver with a body kit, perhaps that was the car you are referring to?

Not much going on here in the Ontario section.. maybe we should put it to some good use eh'..

Ok.. I'll start.. so our farm cat has been complaining that we don't feed him enough and a visitor has been making a mess.. what should I do?

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visitor........ BANG!!!

No more visitor. :D

I agree. Need more Ontario posters. Feel like i have taken over the ONT section! ;)

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visitor........ BANG!!!

No more visitor. :D

I agree. Need more Ontario posters. Feel like i have taken over the ONT section! ;)

BREADMAN and I were comenting awhile back about how it looked like Mopar Boy appeared to be the only one in Ont. with a Viper after we took the OTHER yellow one to Alberta in Oct.:D

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BREADMAN and I were comenting awhile back about how it looked like Mopar Boy appeared to be the only one in Ont. with a Viper after we took the OTHER yellow one to Alberta in Oct.:D

:hahaup::hahaup:

If only one car left the, at least Ontario is being represented by a YELLOW Viper and not some funky red one! :lmao:

:poke:

Gilbert Kee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sold it to a guy that lives in Oshawa a buddy of mine. I think I have had at least 8 calls since I sold it telling me I better slow down. LOL

BREADMAN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mopar Boy, You just need to spend more time on the Western Canada threads, you fit in better here anyways with that beautiful Yellow Viper.:bling:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang