Glass Cleaner

kgrif

Viper Owner
Reaction score
the absolute best is a rag dipped in weak solution of zaino car wash. clean the windows with the solution and wipe them off with a clean cotton towel, SQUEEKY clean NO STREAKS!! Don't beleive me? TRY IT!

OP
OP

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Guys! I also heard good reports about the Stoner Products, and will try the new Meguiars Cleaner too. I think that you will get best results with a Micro-Fiber Towel or Cotton Towel vs. paper towels or other paper products...I read that some paper towels can contain chemicals which will cause streaks.

Dave :usa:

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know this may sound odd, but trust me, the only way I have EVER gotten streak free results with just light drying (no elbow grease to rub streaks out) was by using Meguires window care and a NEWSPAPER. Newspapers supposedly have some sort of cotten that is mixed with the paper during the production process, and it does give a streak free shine.

Nick

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of all the cleaning tasks to be done on a Viper, I swear cleaning the inside of the windshield is the BIGGEST pain in the ass. No room to manuver, can't reach all the way down etc. You gotta have really small hands too.

OP
OP

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of all the cleaning tasks to be done on a Viper, I swear cleaning the inside of the windshield is the BIGGEST pain in the ass. No room to manuver, can't reach all the way down etc. You gotta have really small hands too.

Viperjon, I agree 100%...windows are a pain, especially when you do them and they streak..

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got done using Stoner's Invisible Glass and it works pretty good. It comes in a spray can and costs around $4.00 at Wal-Mart.

Another useful item is the "Glass Wizard" window cleaning tool. It is one of those "as seen on TV" products, but it actually works. It has a Microfiber net and it really helps you to clean in those hard to reach areas. I bought mine at Walgreens for about $10.00.

I noticed that after I cleaned the windows there seems to be some lint left behind. A quick wipe with a microfiber towel (not cotton) seems to pick up most of the lint. After that the windows look really nice!

Whatever you do, do not use the "glass cleaner wipes" that you find at Wal-Mart, K-Mart, etc. All they seem to do is spread around grime and leave streaks behind.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what to use to help disguise the small pits that accumulate over time?