Going price for H-spokes with decent tires?

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not good, I couldn't sell mine with 3k miles on a near perfect set for $3000! Good luck!

OP
OP
D

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not good, I couldn't sell mine with 3k miles on a near perfect set for $3000! Good luck!
ok, cool....still about 1200-1500 more than 10 spokes (that also look kick ass on the gts) i will likely end up with the 10 spokes, but feeling out the market for some factory used wheels. the 5 spoke srt wheels also look nice on the gts, but i dont like the srt font on the rims

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Priceless!!!!

I can't tell by your posting but are you looking to sell, or buy???? PM me if your looking to buy I may have some.....

OP
OP
D

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Priceless!!!!

I can't tell by your posting but are you looking to sell, or buy???? PM me if your looking to buy I may have some.....
looking to buy a factory set of wheels. not too keen on the 17 inchers. not too picky with the model...looking at 10 spokes,H spoke, etc

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looking to buy a factory set of wheels. not too keen on the 17 inchers. not too picky with the model...looking at 10 spokes,H spoke, etc

Gotcha!!! Where are you located?? I would be willing to part with my H-Spokes at the right price. I don't blame you for not wanting 17". Always go UP in size when you can!

My H-spokes are plasti-dipped Matte Black right now which looks amazing! Otherwise they are in factory finish polished under that and they are about a 9.5/10 shape. No chips, rash, scrapes or anything.

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
shoot...i cant go black with my red viper (with white stripes one day)

Then you take 10 mintues and peal it off lol. Not familiar with Plasti-dip I take it???? The reason I plasti-dipped them is I wanted to see what they would look like on my B&W in black. I have some other ideas in the works with the car that the matte black would be great on.

Put the wheels on in matte black on your red car and you will love it. Then we you decided to add the stripes peel it off! Wha la, back to factory polished.

-Tim

OP
OP
D

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, I wasn't aware. I noticed I didn't mention where I was located. I am in Edmonton, Alberta, and things are a fortune to ship to Canada. But I do have contacts in Deltona, FL (my parents condo where I get stuff shipped to and they haul it all up to me when they come to visit) as well as a contact in Levonia, MI (where he keeps stuff for me until my parents travel home to London, ON, and pick up the stuff in Levonia in the process (then my parents bring the stuff up to me when they come and visit). Yes, it is a long way to do things, but otherwise too expensive to ship.

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, I wasn't aware. I noticed I didn't mention where I was located. I am in Edmonton, Alberta, and things are a fortune to ship to Canada. But I do have contacts in Deltona, FL (my parents condo where I get stuff shipped to and they haul it all up to me when they come to visit) as well as a contact in Levonia, MI (where he keeps stuff for me until my parents travel home to London, ON, and pick up the stuff in Levonia in the process (then my parents bring the stuff up to me when they come and visit). Yes, it is a long way to do things, but otherwise too expensive to ship.

Right on! I am in Muskegon, MI. About 3hrs from Livonia, MI. Let me know if you would like these wheels. We may be able to work something out. I could possibly deliver them out to Livonia as well as I plan to attend some VCA events, and frequent the area for business.

-Tim

[email protected]

OP
OP
D

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Right on! I am in Muskegon, MI. About 3hrs from Livonia, MI. Let me know if you would like these wheels. We may be able to work something out. I could possibly deliver them out to Livonia as well as I plan to attend some VCA events, and frequent the area for business.

-Tim

[email protected]
I also have contacts in Sault ste marie, MI but thats likely further to you and not much reason to go there unless you are looking for hunting gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth