Attachments

• new_trick.jpg
    new_trick.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 48

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
PROUD to be on your car, and very happy to play a small role in getting you 'back on track' after your brief hiatus. Thanks ....

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Question guys, I hear the names Willow Springs raceway and Button Willow, are they the same place? Its just that my car was used at Button Willow on Viper Days and I would like to see what the whole track looks like :) If your taking a video camera, would love to see a 'in car lap' ;)
Mark
:uk:

OP
OP
C

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
different tracks. Willowsprings is fast with 9 turns, Buttonwillow is more technical with about a thousand turns.

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefuly someday they'll get Google in the UK.
:rolaugh: Yea, I'm not good at this new fangled tinternet stuff :rolaugh: Example, Ive been asked to drive the Groom to his wedding on Thursday, they told me the zip code so I Googled it ;) Turns out the place is not on the map as its a new build house :rolleyes: Had to do things the old fashioned way and take down the whole address :D

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fatboy 18-Yes your car was definitely driven at Buttonwillow. I personally made sure of that!
Great, I wanted a car with a bit of track history, and now am having the time of my life taking the car to British and french tracks :)

So Far....
Silverstone, Full GP Circuit
Goodwood, Historic Circuit
Gurston Down, Historic Hill Climb
Le mans, France, Have taken the car (at speed) round all the accessible road areas of the track twice :headbang:
Thruxton Circuit, Very fast, mostly off camber bends!
Top Gear Test Track (Twice) :2tu:
Ford Test Track, Dunton, Essex.

Can honnestly say its the best toy Ive ever bought :D And a Great Club :headbang:

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great list of tracks with plenty of history. Would love to see what my GTS race car could do on the Top Gear test track.
BTW-My GTS race car is the same livery as your street car. iI is posted on UK Neal's web site.

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:2tu: Just took the car down to the garage for fuel and cleaned the car in the garage, Its going to have two more stripes on it tomorrow, I'm taking the Groom to the Funeral, Whoops sorry I meant His Wedding :D

Sorry to slightly Hi Jack the thread, But could I ask, REDSLED, did you ever change the rear diff gearing? Also The keys I have for the car do not turn the center alarm immobiliser off in the upper part of the glove box? was the lock ever changed?

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks like you bought Dan's car. Well done. Set that parachute of a wing to zero angle and go rip up turns 8 and 9!
You had better run at least a 1:29.XX in that car.

:)

Maybe next time. I didn't even try to align it before I left.

Car didn't like left hand turns...3 and 5 were painful all day and really, really slow. I finally did spin in turn 5 and dropped two tires late in the day.

I just couldn't couldn't make myself go flat around 8....I think the car would have....I didn't have it in me...at least not yet.

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:2tu: Just took the car down to the garage for fuel and cleaned the car in the garage, Its going to have two more stripes on it tomorrow, I'm taking the Groom to the Funeral, Whoops sorry I meant His Wedding :D

Sorry to slightly Hi Jack the thread, But could I ask, REDSLED, did you ever change the rear diff gearing? Also The keys I have for the car do not turn the center alarm immobiliser off in the upper part of the glove box? was the lock ever changed?

I didn't own the car I just had the chance to rip around the track in it while I was instructing the previous owner. Sorry.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cerevo