Good dealer for service in AZ?

SilverSnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You're right on that point, but I know that Eddie is forbidden to touch anything aftermarket "inside" of the dealership, if you read between the lines.
I talked to London, and he does work out of his home with a 1,400sf garage, but he only does N/A motors, and will not touch the internals of an engine.

London won't touch the internals, But he does have a very good local machine shop that does. The same one that Fat Albert used during his racing years. I used the same machine shop for all my needs while i was racing S\C and S\E Dragster. :headbang:

OP
OP
P

proggod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yah but if this was the alley, half of us wouldn't be able to post to threads to laugh :)

We would all be at negative -22.

Kenneth Krieger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was at Bill Luke Dodge today for a 4 wheel alignment on my 05, Viper.......Eddie was right on with the diagnosis of a minor pulling problem ever since I have owned the car. He corrected the problem and I was pleased. He knows what is happeneing for the most part with Vipers, and has been a Viper tech for many years. Call him at the dealership and talk to him directly! Do you choose to have a non-Viper tech work on your car? To me it was worth the 29 mile drive to have the work done properly! For what it's worth, Eddie is also a Viper owner!

red98GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
EDDIE MARTIN.

Period.

Go to Luke. Do not go anywhere else.

He doesn't care WHAT you have on your car and can do it all.

End of story.

SilverSnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was at Bill Luke Dodge today for a 4 wheel alignment on my 05, Viper.......Eddie was right on with the diagnosis of a minor pulling problem ever since I have owned the car. He corrected the problem and I was pleased. He knows what is happeneing for the most part with Vipers, and has been a Viper tech for many years. Call him at the dealership and talk to him directly! Do you choose to have a non-Viper tech work on your car? To me it was worth the 29 mile drive to have the work done properly! For what it's worth, Eddie is also a Viper owner!

One thing i don't think you understand about the Viper House. If he wanted to be a viper tech at a stealership he could real easy. He recieved many offers from all the local dealers to be a tech when Fat Albert Motorsports retired. Instead he continued to start his own business and service Vipers only. Believe me I have owned two Vipers in the last three years and one of them an 04 SRT-10 that i did buy from Bill Luke. But i rather deal with someone that has worked on vipers since they were first produced. :2tu:

Last edited:

XLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Silversnake, nobody is bashing London just singing praises for Eddie. I know London very well and he is a great guy and does FANTASTIC work. Thanks for the info on him, I am glad to hear he didnt quit the Vipers after Albert left. Now that I know where he is I am going to go and see him when I get up that way.
For warranty there is nobody better than Eddie. He also does great work that is not warranty. The Ported heads he sells are the best. They make great power.

OP
OP
P

proggod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Talked to eddie today, he actually doesn't live that far from me. Said he would pull the code and let me know if its a quick fix or not. If it isn't would trailer it down to his work one morning when he goes in.

Eddie defintely sounds like an awesome guy!

:2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

SilverSnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Silversnake, nobody is bashing London just singing praises for Eddie. I know London very well and he is a great guy and does FANTASTIC work. Thanks for the info on him, I am glad to hear he didnt quit the Vipers after Albert left. Now that I know where he is I am going to go and see him when I get up that way.
For warranty there is nobody better than Eddie. He also does great work that is not warranty. The Ported heads he sells are the best. They make great power.

I just wanted to let everybody know there's a other good source for us here in Phoenix. I spoke with him yesterday and he did get some calls from this thread. I never said anything bad about Eddie and have only spoke with him a few times. But i for one don't care for dealerships. But thanks for the info on eddie's heads. If you have some time give me a PM on his heads.

Thanks,

Robert

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96