Good Luck To Woodhouse Racing!

F4PHANTOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great to see Woodhouse step up and compete in ALMS GT2 with Kumho support! Hopefully, Dodge is paying attention and will support the effort. Would be great to finally see a Viper competing and beating the cars it actually competes with in the marketplace. Actually, would be even better if they would step up and configure the CC for GT1 and start beating the CR6. Remember the GTSR **********? Hard to believe the Viper only competes with limited factory backing in Speed GT and drifting. Please step up Dodge or the next car in my stable along with my GTS which is a permanent member will be a Blue Devil that at least has a factory C6R/C7R racing history associated with it. Time for Dodge to walk the talk!:usa:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree that Dodge should be fully more supportive. I can see why you would 'threaten' to have the next car be the Blue Devil/SS (whatever it is they will call it!)....but hope that we can all be supportive of at the least, the Dodge Vipers. Yes, I also wish that the Vipers would be inclusive with racing competitive vehicles. ~juli~
****GREAT to see Woodhouse competing in the ALMS~~our best to them!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery