Got Her Back!

troyrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got the oil leak fixed and took her home on Wednesday. It looks as if they did a great job. Will keep my eyes open and keep checking for oil. But, no leaks thus far.

The only thing that I hate about taking my car in is when they TRY to Detail it!

They sprayed Armoral all over the engine! And they made swirl marks on the black plastic by the side door handles.

Anyways took her home. Cleaned all the Armoral off the engine. The used Maguires Plastic X and took off all the swirl marks. Then I datailed her and waxed her.

I had asked some people earlier about the Turtle Wax Ice. I got pretty good feedback. So I tried it.

It works well. What was really cool was I put it on everything except my windows and rims. How many waxes can do that.

My plastic, windshield wipers, rubber pieces, light lenses and paint just sparkle!:D

Anyways, it's great to have her home.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad you got your RT/10 back!~! We always specify "DO NOT CLEAN THE CAR"....as like you, we've found the ArmorAll as well inside the car, and swirl marks on outside...and we clean as you do...we have BLACK after all!! Glad you got your car back to enjoy!! ~juli