Got my Viper last night

RB185AFM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I finally found my car. I bought and drove my brand new used Viper last night. It is amazing. It is a DC built car. 2000 GTS putting 580 to the wheels on the pump gas 91 Octane tune and supposed to be around 610 ish on the race gas tune. Car has everything done to it. Stop Tech brakes. 19 HRE rims. Full suspension. Heads, cam, Long Tubes, full exhuast, and everything else you can think of. Car is a blast. It has 10500 miles on it and is in absolute perfect condition. The car can be seen on dcperformance.com under vipers for sale section. I have already added black stripes to the car and I am now getting the centers of the HRE rims powder coated black with polished lips. Ahhhh I love this car. Oh and the car is silver.

Reaction score
Congratulations and Welcome to the World of Viperholics.

Dan does nice work!

To keep that wild Snake out of trouble, Remember the VCA Discounts for Skip Barber and Viper Days. The added power will make the Snake a little more difficult to master. Use power with caution especially if the wheels are not all pointed in the same direction. Those brakes will move the weight to the front wheels for good braking but remember that the rear wheels will be light and easier to lose grip.

Happy Viperizing!

Andy 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's awesome, now you won't have to worry about doing the important mods yourself. They'll already be done for you.

OP
OP
R

RB185AFM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took the car out tonight and all I can say is wow. I used to race pro in the AMA and I have a lot of expierience with 180 + Hp bikes. This car is dam close in acceleration to a liter bike. It was a blast to get on it. All I have to do is powder coat the rims black and put in a DVD Player and I am set. I think I am in love for life with this car. My Z06 cammed vet did not even compare to driving this Heads and cammed Viper. I am in my dream car and loving every minute of it.