Great day at the dyno !!!

PBJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I took 2 of our St. Louis Vipers to the dyno today to do a little tuning for Bowling Green and this is what we came up with. Kevin Linebaugh's '97 GTS laid down 705 HP and 917 Tq on a 8 pound Roe and a 40 shot on a very conservative tune. The dyno sheet is picture perfect...not a wiggle, perfectly flat curves with a 11.8 air fuel from 3,000 to 6,000 rpm. The other car was mine, it was not a nice as Kevin's... I still laid down 641 HP and 820 TQ on the bottle. Hopefully we can join in on the fun in BG and not look too bad with all of these high horsepower cars that are going. Anyway, I was pretty happy with the results and I just wanted to share.
Later,
Joe

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I took 2 of our St. Louis Vipers to the dyno today to do a little tuning for Bowling Green and this is what we came up with. Kevin Linebaugh's '97 GTS laid down 705 HP and 917 Tq on a 8 pound Roe and a 40 shot on a very conservative tune. The dyno sheet is picture perfect...not a wiggle, perfectly flat curves with a 11.8 air fuel from 3,000 to 6,000 rpm. The other car was mine, it was not a nice as Kevin's... I still laid down 641 HP and 820 TQ on the bottle. Hopefully we can join in on the fun in BG and not look too bad with all of these high horsepower cars that are going. Anyway, I was pretty happy with the results and I just wanted to share.
Later,
Joe

Very Nice numbers!

Don't worry about the high HP cars. that is the great thing about the V-10 Nationals, we use the Index system and you run against people with a similar ET's. This eliminates the confusion of MOD Levels and so forth.

Great Job tuning the cars I am sure they will do great in BG.

See you soon!

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like a lot of great cars are gonna be in BG.

Nice numbers!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte