Greg Good Head Cylinders

diamond head

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have Greg Goods contact information?

This is what I could find but building is empty and left messages on phone number, but no calls back.

6010 B West 34th St.
Houston, TX 77092
(713) 290-1103

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great Post ! I also tried same number but no luck ! Looking forward to contact info. :)
Does anyone have Greg Goods contact information?

This is what I could find but building is empty and left messages on phone number, but no calls back.

6010 B West 34th St.
Houston, TX 77092
(713) 290-1103

rpm9000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have Greg's cell phone number and I have tried to call him a couple of times in the last week or so. I have left messages but so far no response. I don't know what is going on.

SRT09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have Greg's cell phone number and I have tried to call him a couple of times in the last week or so. I have left messages but so far no response. I don't know what is going on.

Been trying for over a month as will lost his number could you please PM it to me please. Thanks Ron

Reaction score
Diamond Head, my shop is full. You must have went to the wrong place. There's barely room to walk in here.

I'm working part time at a trade school that has a CNC machine and we are almost set up to CNC all of my heads. We had to modify the 4th and 5th axis table on the machine and make a 5 cylinder fixture. I'll post pics of the first Viper heads we do which will be anytime now.

Sorry to have been off the grid for a couple of months but it has been a hard transition working two jobs and trying to hand port heads also. The CNC machine will cut heads for em while I'm teaching and life will be a lot better.

OP
OP
D

diamond head

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Diamond Head, my shop is full. You must have went to the wrong place. There's barely room to walk in here.

I'm working part time at a trade school that has a CNC machine and we are almost set up to CNC all of my heads. We had to modify the 4th and 5th axis table on the machine and make a 5 cylinder fixture. I'll post pics of the first Viper heads we do which will be anytime now.

Sorry to have been off the grid for a couple of months but it has been a hard transition working two jobs and trying to hand port heads also. The CNC machine will cut heads for em while I'm teaching and life will be a lot better.

A friend went by your place must have been the wrong building. Will be great to see the pictures of the heads being made.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456