Grill 57 cruise-ins

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Curious if anyone here goes to the monthly Grill 57 cruise-ins in Garner every 3rd saturday. I've seen a Viper or so there at the ones I've been to. It's a pretty good event, enjoy some nice cars, grab a burger, etc.

OP
OP
R

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen a handful of vipers the times I've been. Never seen any Superbirds there though. I'd love to have me a Superbird, what color is yours?

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As Randy noted, he and Stuart go, but I haven't heard of anyone else - might be good to promote some time...

RC Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It a nice conservative Vitamin C Orange!

Hard to miss it coming down the street.

I plan to go this weekend. I think it is the SB's turn, unless it is too hot.

RC Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took the Viper to Grill 57. The turn-out was the lowest that I have ever seen. I think the 100 degree temps scared everyone off. I will admit that I took the Viper instead of the SB because of the heat.

revived_gearhead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I took the Viper to Grill 57. The turn-out was the lowest that I have ever seen. I think the 100 degree temps scared everyone off. I will admit that I took the Viper instead of the SB because of the heat.

Randy, you must be getting soft in your old age. I've seen you tough it out at VIR when it was so hot, chubby guys like me were stealing ice from strangers cooler just to keep from passing out. Currently looking for an '06 coupe so we can start attending these events again. Keep them going. Tell Stuart I said hello.

Dwight

OP
OP
R

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I normally try to make a few of the Grill 57's each year, but my car was down for this one. :( I should be at the next one, no sweat.

RC Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's the car I was concerned about (not me). My SB is about as original as you can get which includes a 40 year old radiator. The SB is not a car that you want to leave by the side of the road because it overheated!

There were no other Vipers that I saw.

OP
OP
R

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I fully understand that. I'd hate to leave my SB on side of the road if I had one. I'm gonna try and make the July Grill 57.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4