GROUP BUY #2: RB-1 Navigation Systems for SRT-10!

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hello everyone, time for the next RB-1 Navigation system group buy! There is no minimum limit on the number of people involved with this buy!

For information on the Mopar RB-1 Navigation System, please see this link:

RB-1 Information Link

-Group buy will run from the start of this thread until May 15th at midnight.
-Payment due 7 days from end date
-Units will be shipped 1 day after YOUR payment clears, no waiting for everyone else this time
-Price for each unit is 1350.00
-Shipping cost is included for USA-48. Please contact me if you are an Alaska/Hawaii resident, or international for a shipping price.
-ADDING YOUR NAME TO THE GROUP BUY THREAD IS BINDING, I WILL ONLY MAKE EXCEPTIONS IF YOU HAVE A DAMN GOOD REASON!

Available options to accompany RB-1;

-6 CD Changer: 325.00
-6 CD Changer Hardware Kit: 35.00
-iPod Interface Adapter: UNDER 300.00 (see link at end of post!)
-Sirius Satellite Radio setups: 275.00 (also requires monthly Sirius subscription)

(I supply all Sirius kits with Multiplexers, so a Changer/iPod adapter and Sirius can be connected at the SAME time and toggled on the AUX menu)

Check/Money order is STRONGLY preferred, due to very tight margins on these items.

Please send payments to:

Viper Specialty Performance
402 Willow Green Dr.
Amherst, NY 14228
(716) 912-5336

iPod Interface Adapter Information!

INSOMNIAC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Dan is this a good reason to be included in the GP for the RB1?
I just bought my 05 SRT-10..... Yaaayyy..
Can I play MP3 CD's with the RB1 system? Where do I install the 6 CD Changer?

Thanks.

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Insomniac,

Unfortunately, this group buy is already over as of the 15th. The RB1's are back to my normal (but still discounted) price of $1415.00-shipping incl.

To answer your questions:

-none of the RB series radios can play MP3 discs
-an optional 6-disc changer can be mounted behind the seat depending on how long your legs are (have to give up a click or two on the seat) or in the trunk.

TriGuy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Daniel,
Can you also hook XM radio to the RB1 and be able to control it through the buttons/knobs on the RB1 like the Sirius radio? Are the plugs the same? In other words, can I buy your connector and use it with an XM radio? Do you sell XM?
Thanks,
Cary

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Cary,

Yes, there are component sets available for RB series radios which will plug into the factory head unit, just like the OEM Mopar Sirius setup.

The company that manufactures them is called TERK. I do not have an account with TERK, as they just deal with OEM configuration options, but nothing Viper specific. Many local stores carry TERK products, perhaps local even to you. Cross Reference a TERK XM Module for a car such as a 2001-2003 Dodge Durango, as it will also work with RB-1. You are looking for the 10-pin square Chrysler connector for the back of the radio.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan,
For the IPOD setup if I want to install the unit in the center console do I need to order an M-bus extension cable as well? or is that only if I want to take it all the way to the trunk? thanks
Ricky

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery