GROUP BUY on R&J EMBLEMS over in the Gen II forum. Anyone intrested?

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NO I do not want a Hood Set. Please take me off the list for "Hood" emblems as this is not what i am looking for. I am looking for 2 chrome "Viper" emblems to go on each side of the side panels. I DO NOT want them to say "SRT-10", only "Viper". Can you provide me with 2 chrome "Viper" emblems to go on each side of the side panels? How Much money?

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NO I do not want a Hood Set. Please take me off the list for "Hood" emblems as this is not what i am looking for. I am looking for 2 chrome "Viper" emblems to go on each side of the side panels. I DO NOT want them to say "SRT-10", only "Viper". Can you provide me with 2 chrome "Viper" emblems to go on each side of the side panels? How Much money?

1 gazillion yen

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RACERROBBIE ~ Your good to go man, were tlakin about the same thing, i refer to it as the hood set since the Gen II side emblems actually go on the hood but the hood makes up the front end. Anyway yes your in for two VIPER emblems that you can place on the SIDES of your Gen III.

CHUCK 98 RT/10 ~ I am going to cut it off in a few days, why how much time do you need?

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to close the buy here in a few days after monday or tuesday and i will be sending a PM out to everyone giving payment instructions. I just want to make sure everyone that wants in on it gets in because these are expensive to buy them straight from the site. You will be paying R&J directly and letting them know exactly what you need. Stand by for a PM here next the next two days.

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JUCD VPR, When can I expect to receive my chrome hood emblems? You stated I would receive them 7 days after being paid. I Paid you on March 17Th and am still waiting for them. When will I have them in my hands?

Robbie

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just curious if any of you Gen III guys are intrested in getting in on a group buy on R&J emblems. Chrome, custom lettering any color, so check it out and let me know. Here is the Thread and it includes prices. Come on i know someone needs some emblems
http://www4.forum.viperclub.org/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=801950&page=0&fpart=1&vc=1

I want to thank you for a beautifully product and your service was first class. This guy is great and I would recommend doing business with him anytime.

Thanks again, :)

Robbie