GT-10?

SnakeBolt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i was just wondering the other day if this had ever been done before? i did a little cheesy photo-editing and came up with the targa top idea for the gts....i'm guessing it wouldnt be the best for stuctural integrity, but eh, it was a nice thought :)

gtstopoff.jpg

what do ya think?

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried to to help the guy out, but could not right click on the photo I saved in my gallery. I needed to get the site address to save as "image". Hey Tony (Vipermad), is there a change that doesn't bring up the options(right click) on te photos? Or is it just my computer? It works else where, but not on the photos in the media gallery.

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know about that. I think part of the allure of the GTS is the hardtop. It doesn't look bad but at the same time, if you want a RT/10...get an RT/10. If you want a GTS...get a GTS.

OP
OP
S

SnakeBolt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
but the GT-10 can be a gts when u want, and an rt-10 when u want, plus u have the sloped glass in the back and a better looking rear :)

i dont know, i think its cool, but then again, any viper would be good for me right about now :)

billy

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol...snake i am right there with you. i would takea a bright purple Viper if i had to...it would still be a Viper...lololol

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to see a close up shot of the inside and how the top locks back into place. Nice idea........................

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol...snake i am right there with you. i would takea a bright purple Viper if i had to...it would still be a Viper...lololol

mines gonna be dark purple next summer!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

OP
OP
S

SnakeBolt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well 96rt, if my paint skills were decent i suppose i could doctor up something for u but they're not, sadly....however, i dont think a mod like this would be more than....lets say....an expensive sun-roof install? i mean, just some cutting and some weather stripping and some....oh what am i talking about....i have no idea what it involves and im probably way off base...but hey, maybe someone who knows what they're talking about might chime in....