GTS Bank Repo?

OP
OP
J
Reaction score
Geez Louise! Low 30's? Good job. The last two 96 GTS's on ebay with 25k and 40K mi both did NOT meet their reserves when the auctions ended at about $40K. Nothing finer than finding money and when you find a jewel like you did for $10K below retail, its a gift. Congratulations!

Thats the way I felt too. I think anytime you can turn a car or anything on that matter and make a huge profit. I say sell it. Another will come along one day soon. Maybe this 97'

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Do what? Sssoooooo...you dumped $5K of crap onto a Yukon, that you couldn't afford to make the payments on...hhhhmmmmm...Oh yeah, you're real bright! :rolleyes:

There you go again Gerald reading whatever you feel like into whatever you read. Did you get that talent from our commander and chump? i guess I'll have to clarify myself again so you don't go and hurt yourself - I had a $50k/yr job that requires a full sized truck. Bought this cheap (cuz they stopped making the 2door by this point) - rebuilt motor and trans, custome exhaust, cd changer ect... Then some conservitive butt-munch thought that I could endanger his $365k/yr posh job so he strong armed by boss to fire me. Once fired I couldn't return the rebuild...

And since you cannot seem to understand the points I make I'll even clear the above one up as well - If this GTS is anything like my poor yukon the orginally owner could have very well taken care of the car and did everything right to before having a string of bad luck that lead to the repo (what in this economy...na..couldn't be, the right wing insists everyone's job is safe remember.... * - note sarcasm.) Is it possible that the car was mistreated? Of course, but since 75% or more of ALL used cars come from auctions your luck as this being a lemon is about the same as anywhere else.