GTS owners, Has this ever happened to you?

hemibeep

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I seem to have stange things happen while driving my car.
Swerve around LARGE dead birds, avoid 5 gallon buckets, run over pillows(which will exit higher than the car)?

But tonight, while trying out the PS2s'. A little burst of 1-2-3 and voila' My wallet transferred from the large net pouch near map lights and landed directly into the upper pouch of the center above glove box. I heard it fly by, but was more focused on driving.

This can only be attempted on straight shots, and in a safe location.

The sad part is, I could try all day to sink a basket and never make it.

Anyone else?

trainville

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
My first time ever on the drag strip ALL 3 CD's in the mesh pocket flew back and landed perfectly in the rear pocket. Amazing isn't it?

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, garage door opener! On my RT/10, even had the rear veiw mirror fly off. If was just dangling there like my ego as my female passenger was laughing. :)

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used to keep my 9mm Glock up there. Under the G forces created by a second gear power shift, the pistol was ejected to the rear striking the top of the center console and discharging through the back glass hatch. Lucky for me the motorcycle cop that was chasing me was only grazed on the temple by the Black Talon bullet and was able to maintain control and safely bring his Harley to a stop. After I lectured him on the dangers of high speed pursuits for minor traffic violations, he felt humbled and only issued me a warning ticket.....for exhibition shooting. I used some duct tape I got from JonB at PartsRack to repair the bullet hole.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Same thing, with wallet. Uncanny. Must be the only car in the world that does this neat trick!

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper reminds me of a submarine

Ya' gotta have everything buckled down before you start diving

GTSPOWERED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes my cell phone made 2 points several times. some times I think that it was designed to do so it is such a perfect shot.