GTS picked up :)

B235R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

i have picked up Nadines Viper,shes a nice person,have great Viper race cars there :D

I have driven the 1000miles tour my own from UK to France to Belgie to Germany and to Austria,and it was great to drive,everbody looks at it pull the cameras on cell phones out and want to make pictures but i think you already know that with yours also :drive:

The next days i will do oil changes,spark plugs and new tires.
The Tires are old,how they look i would say they are still the first,the rest is good in shape,only some Hood adjustment and a big cleanup after the tour.

Yesterday put K&Ns on it with Smooth tubes by a friend who has had a set in stock.I really feeled a difference.

I have driven much cars before,also the 5,2 V10 in the Audi S6 and i never was a fan of naturally aspirated engines because theyre was so slow,and not that what i was thinking of it would kick.
For my private cars they were all Turbo cars,so i have preferred Turbos.

But what the hell the viper kicks for an N/A car.I am still surprised and cannot believe it.:rolaugh:

Makes fun every second of drive

So for me it was the right choice :2tu:

Attachments

• Viper Haube.jpg
    Viper Haube.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 65
  • Viper hinten.jpg
    Viper hinten.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 72
  • Viper li hi.jpg
    Viper li hi.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 52
  • Viper re mike.jpg
    Viper re mike.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 56
  • Viper re vo.jpg
    Viper re vo.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 52

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats and probably a good car, knowing she comes from somebody who had this much difficulties selling it.

This drive home is going to stick in your mind for sure!

Sorry to see your friend has a faster color as you do, but maybe with some upgrades you can keep up with your beautifull yellow GTS.

Enjoy your car, you're gonna be exclusive out there!

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love that car! Great choice on the yellow GTS. One of the best colors you can buy besides B/W of course:2tu:

I actually almost bought a solid yellow 2002 with 5,000 miles back in 2008 for $55k.

Have fun with that beast of a car, I'm sure it will put a smile on your face every time you see it and of course drive it :drive:

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't imagine the attention you'll get in Europe in that thing. Gen IIs still get alot of attention here, and relative to Europe, they're almost common over here!

Have fun.:drive:

OP
OP
B

B235R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the congrats,a Viper is really really exclusively here,to relation i can say i have seen in real life for sure over 100 Ferraris and Lambos and only 2 Vipers,so they are really rare :)

I get much compliments of it,also the pepole tell they seen Ferraris Porsche Lambo,R8 a few times but never a Viper.

Yesterday a R8 wanted to show me how his car is fast to impress his girlfriend and laughted at me.
So i showed him how what the Viper can do......
As he stopped next to me he asked his girlfriend: whhhaaattt what what was this??? and she only: A,a,aaa,a Viper :lmao:

Both with the mouth wide open

They were little confused after that :D

Now for real i only can say this car is a Monster for sure :usa:

regards Daniel

Fan6s

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi Daniel,

It was great meeting you, even though it was a bit sad seeing the 'Hairy Canary' go. Its the first Viper we've ever sold. So pleased that the car is with someone really appreciating it. I know that you, being a skilled mechanic, will look after the car in the manner to which it has become accustomed in Nadine's care.

She was pretty upset seeing the car go. The day after you collected your car, Nadine drove 1000 miles to the South of France with the mighty Oreca GT2 VCC on the trailer and is now comforting herself at the Paul Ricard Circuit....

Good luck with your Viper, Daniel, ownership only gets better as you are getting to grips with its awesome capabilities.

All the best - Bjorn

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the Viper world, Daniel. :drive:
You must have come by the area where I live?

Lake Chiemsee...are you going to Velden in June?

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
She was pretty upset seeing the car go. The day after you collected your car, Nadine drove 1000 miles to the South of France with the mighty Oreca GT2 VCC on the trailer and is now comforting herself at the Paul Ricard Circuit....

All the best - Bjorn
What the hell :omg: Oh boy, looking forward to seeing the pics from that track :headbang:

Sounds like Daniel is having a fun time with the Viper already :2tu: Enjoy your new ride.
So did you see this thread?
http://forums.viperclub.org/vca-viper-events-gatherings/644127-lemans-24-hour-auto-june-2011-a.html

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Daniel,

It was great meeting you, even though it was a bit sad seeing the 'Hairy Canary' go. Its the first Viper we've ever sold. So pleased that the car is with someone really appreciating it. I know that you, being a skilled mechanic, will look after the car in the manner to which it has become accustomed in Nadine's care.

Good luck with your Viper, Daniel, ownership only gets better as you are getting to grips with its awesome capabilities.

All the best - Bjorn

I am sure its much more comforting to see your car go to someone that is going to take care of it. Seem's like a great guy that will take great pride in driving and maintaining the car.

Enjoy that Viper, and thanks for the post about beating a R8, I don't think I would have guessed that a GTS could do that, but Ssill not awful surprised! My wife wants one of those things, hopefully this will change her mind.

-Tim

OP
OP
B

B235R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
@ Björn,thanks it was also nice to meet you :)

i dont know if i have enough time to go to Velden,have now so much to do that i get austrian papers for it,it isnt the easiest thing here,especially if the car was never officially sold here :smirk:
But its possible and i will do it :headbang:

I am on the eastern side of Austria/Vienna soo the swiss VCA is nearly 800 km away from me

The R8 isnt such agreat car,its overpriced as hell (by us for sure (between 150-220000 Euros you can spend for that)

My job is to repair the V8 V10 and V10 Turbo engines that Audi have and i know that the 4,2 V8 FSI isnt the best.
We have much engine failure here,for tomorrow i have a 5,2 V10 with broken engine to fix,same as Gallardo engine :(

regards Daniel