GTS-R rear wing?

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
More than one wing out there...try Parts Rack and AutoForm...both are board sponsors. Others may suggest more option. Good luck.

Paul Fischer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SVSi makes a carbon fiber wing. I ran the dual platform wing from Parts Rack, a very effective piece though one platform will do for just about any track I know of. Two platforms is overkill and will just clip your top speed but it sure looks wild.

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I install a factory GT2 wing on my car if that is the one you are refering to I sell it for $1400 US$ it comes white with Blue stripes you can paint it to the colour of your car for $100-200. The only other thing you need to do is make reiforcing brackets under the rear facia. Call or email if you have questions 519-763-8473 or email [email protected]

You must be registered for see images

Paul Fischer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those reinforcing brackets you attatch underneath the rear fascia are critical pieces. They not only take the considerable downforce a wing can generate they have to distribute the forces in such a way as to not disturb the structural inregrity of the assembly they attatch to. Think of a wing the way you would an iceberg, what you see is only a small part of the total package.

Paul Fischer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forgot to add... Tommy Archer now makes a Kevlar/Carbon Fiber wing that is as light as I have seen and comes complete with all components neccesary. I forget the price but it was less expensive than my fiberglass/aluminum wing and much lighter. They'll paint it if you wish.