GTS Shock & Springs

black tower

Viper Owner
Reaction score
sulbiate in italy close to como lake and Bellagio
Hey Guys,
exhausts,intake ,brakes have been modify for my Gen II Gts 2000 and I'm looking now for suspension. I checked the Aldon Billet Shock & Springs Package but as no experience with such brand , I look for any advise or comments if anybody installed.Thanks in advance for Your suggestion as here in EU is quite difficult to get competent assistance & opinion for a Viper.
Wishing all of You a nice Easter
blacktower:drive:

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
KW 2 or 3 (more expensive).

P.S.: we (at least 3 Viper) will be in Brescia and Sirmione for the Mille Miglia in May - if you want, come over and we can talk.

OP
OP
B

black tower

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks everybody a lot for the quick reply:I shall have a look around on the items suggested.
As intermediate solution to lower and increase stability could be the springs a solution?

ViperGts let me know when and where You are on Garda Lake and if avaialble I'll try to joint: I'm leaving close to Monza which is around 100 kms from the Garda.
In case for direct contact here enclosed my email address: [email protected]
( regret for the address but I have been a Corvette owner for years!!)
ciao
blacktower

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many miles are on your viper?
Does your viper see the track(road course)?
What is your overall goal?(is she a DD or racecar or both?)

One option is to save the money and start by switching to eibach springs and adjusting your stock Koni shocks from the factory softest setting to a firmer setting. If that $350 modification isnt good enough for you then goahead and drop the $5grand on the KW or motons.

OP
OP
B

black tower

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks,
my Viper is now at 20.000 miles of which 40% max spent on track .( I'm leaving close to Monza autodrome)
Indeed Your suggestion is something I was looking for not being yet ready for
around 5k $ extra for coilovers....
At the present I'm quite happy with the performance and modification already done ( exhaust,intake,brakes)
Thanks and regards
blacktower:drive:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang