GTS Silhouette drawing

hemihead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Does anybody have a copy or link to that old GTS line drawing of the silhouette of the car? No looking for camera ready art or anything, just a copy of the drawing.

Thanks

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
?????
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
H

hemihead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Camfab,
Now that I can finally look at this on a computer instead of my phone I see you actually took the time to scan your shirt, LOL! That's great, thanks man, you're the best.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your welcome, I wish Mopar still made this shirt. I really like it because its subtle and doesn't say Viper or anything else on it. Those in the know get it, and those who don't, we'll I don't care about them anyway.

Luisv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have one that I can scale to any size. I drew it to use as an embroidery design on some club shirts for a local club I am a member of. We make shirts for the membership and on some we put the logo for the car on the back. For example, GTO's, Camaros, Cahllenger, Charger, SRT8, ect. I have a few shirts with this Viper outline design. The rest of the club has asked me to do the same for them but... :nono: .... nothing is as recognizable as a Viper silhouette! It just does not work for another car... oh well... :headbang:

The silhouette design I used is here:

PM me if you want it scaled. I'd be happy to send it to you in virtually any size you'd like.

Obviously, I added the "Viper GTS" below the outline I made. I can send you the artwork for that as well. I can send you Sneaky Pete as well.

Luisv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456