GTS Wing and Diffusers

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the wing I got from Jon B Parts rack. It is now painted finished installed and I couldn't be happier. We went to a HUGE cruise in Ocean City MY this weekend with thousands of hot rods, muscle cars, classics, Etc and I got nothing but compliments. The diffusers I made myself, the splitter I have already posted pictures of.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach

Money is tight right now, and without the help of Jon I wouldn't have been able to make this happen. Best price every time I have called and helpful advise.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words..... "Show Wing" ?? That wing Shows AND Goes ! I have run that exact adjustable GTS wing on my 2001 ACR at Thunderhill, in excess of 150 mph....maybe 160. The downforce is REAL and very useable vs my non-aero 96 GTS. Best used with an adjustable front splitter as shown, for balance and safety. Quick and easy install-de-install too. The rear diffuser simply ads effectiveness to the rear downforce. All EFFECTIVE mods......I think of the Fixed Wings ( ala GT-2 /GTS-R Replica) as a "show" wing, altho they do develop nominal downforce at speed.