guys need input on a possible race

ohiodoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this guys car a street car or full out drag car. If he is a street car with no cage or anything then he is full of crap. In order to run 7's this thing will be full tube chassis tubbed slicks, hole nine yards.

OP
OP
S

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
he said that the kid was "kicked off the track for doing 200 in the 1/4 mile with no cage.

OP
OP
S

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well when someone wants to give a modded viper 5 cars in the 1/4 mile you gotta question what they have no?

DanLyon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would run him guys but I dont have a license and that is causing me many problems right now.

Besides I can race off the line I would spin bad.
Finally a few words of truth: "...but I dont have a license..."

quack, quack, quack :rolleyes:

Miles B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remember, Sir Hiss ran mid 7s, and he streeted it.
I was also reading about Mustangs in Super Street Outlaw (I believe) running 7s on 10.5" slicks. Those cars looked vaguely streetable too. And by "vaguely" I mean "you better pray the cops don't see that".

Both of those are large cube V8s though. If you were to get 7s with a rotary, it will look like some Space Shuttle crap going on under the hood, as well as a violent idle, mega loud, probably running some kind of rocket fuel / methanol mix.

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll tell you what. If he can drive the car from Ct. to Long Island, I'll race him. Then it's a street car.

Bring it on...

OP
OP
S

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They wont drive that far for a race, they never do the farthest they will go is like bridgeport CT.

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For 5 grand, most street racers will travel pretty far. See if you can get me some real info and pictures of the car.

Is it a tube chassis race car, or a real street driven car with a/c and a small tire ?

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you need support I will show up as well. Maybe even run him. Viper brothers always have my support. I live 15 min from danbury ct and we can use my house, hummer and garage as a staging area.

My blower might be done by then. ???????????

blown by d... :p

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds good D

Is there a good spot you know of to get this race off ? Any tracks around you ? For 5k, I wouldn't mind doing it at the track.

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My car always runs good. Guaranteed in the nines everytime.

I doubt these guys are for real.

How far are you from Englishtown ? Or maybe Maple Grove ?

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My car always runs good. Guaranteed in the nines everytime.

I doubt these guys are for real.

How far are you from Englishtown ? Or maybe Maple Grove ?

TOOOOOOO far for E town. Drop me a pm if you ever head out this way.

vd..

OP
OP
S

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well they have a nice spot they race here in norwalk I have been to it quite a few times and its not too shabby.

D
thanks for the support that really cool of you.

Glad to see the viper family does stick together.

BTW they are realy big into racing here and EVERYONE thinks they can take a viper so there is a ton of money to be made here, on a saturday night (thats when they race) you can walk away with well over $10k 1 thing about these guys they got rice cars that run like 13's at max but they have all the confidence in the world in them.