Happy Birthday Mr. President

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For a second I thought this was about Obama and I could feel my blood boiling:mad:

Glad to hear it is about our club president:2tu: Happy Birthday Chris, maybe for your birthday someone will get you a new viper:headbang::rolaugh:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy Birthday mr. Marshall ! Thank you for making my first VOI such a complete blast, you did so good that I am absolutely going to be at the next one in about two years :2tu:

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy Birthday and on behalf of the NY/CT Club we THANK YOU for all you do :2tu: Enjoy your day my friend

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geez, fall asleep for a couple days and look what you miss. :D Thanks to all for the kind wishes, especially Marilyn Monroe who called my voice mail to sing "Happy Birthday Mr. President" as only she can - albeit slightly lower in tone and with a Jersey accent...

It was definitely a Viper birthday to be sure, but in this case we were sending out "gifts" to everybody else in the form of VOI merchandise, awards, banners, and fulfilling Viper Parts of America orders.

Thanks again to all!

Chris

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to all for the kind wishes, especially Marilyn Monroe who called my voice mail to sing "Happy Birthday Mr. President" as only she can - albeit slightly lower in tone and with a Jersey accent...

That was probably Bobby a.k.a Snooki!!! :rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh: