Hardtop Advice for 1994 RT/10?

Jon-Mike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello - wanted to get some ideas from you all about types - pros and cons, etc. of the hardtops to purchase for a 1994 RT/10 (black). As far as I know, the Mopar top requires some modification to fit? If so, is this extensive / time consuming? If I take the top on and off quite a bit, will there be something I will have to do everytime (I seem to recall something about this?)

I do want the best top I can get, but money is likly the foremost factor. If anyone has any ideas on costs, please share also!

THANK YOU!

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the Mopar top and don't know of any modifications if made specifically for the 94 (I could be wrong though). Regardless of this, you will have to remove the sport bar when putting on the hard top and re-install it upon removing the hard top. Wish I could be of more help
You must be registered for see images

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got the hennessey/Chrysler UK double bubble, easy to fit and
remove but does take 2 people to attach safely. Sport bar stays on. Good fitting, doesnt leak - nice lining to match seats.
£1500 sprayed in UK

Jason Heffner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
V Mania has some very nice tops and windows for RT 10s. I hear they are even coming out with a top that has a roof duct like the team Oreca cars. You can contact them at 703-329-8780. Ask for Biff and tell him Jason Heffner sent you.

Ken Diemer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Autoform Development's hardtops are available with two different scoops on them as well. They are available with the roof scoop as seen on Skip Thomas #33 Viper or they are available with the scoop as seen on Bernie Katz Daytona Viper (See earlier post from today) Give them a call at (616)392-4909.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96