Has anyone dealt with this dealership

toohot4u

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BJ MOTORS has a large inventory of Vipers. I was wondering has anyone brought a Viper from this dealership? What was your experience like?

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Many have bought from them. They are a site supporting vendor if I'm not mistaken. You should have no problems with them.

aloushi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BJ MOTORS has a large inventory of Vipers. I was wondering has anyone brought a Viper from this dealership? What was your experience like?

my 2002 RT/10 came from them, I didn't deal with them directly though, my brother in law did but none the less I love it!!!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bought my new ACR from them sight unseen, no problem at all.
Friend of mine did as well.
Viper Exchange / BJ Motors / Tomball Dodge (Vipers) all the same people.

Bernie will take care of you.

Do a search for Bernie Katz and read the posts, they have a large dealership with much pictures and information available.

Last edited by a moderator:

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
one of the few dealers id buy sight unseen from. trust BJ motors
When I was looking BJ always had some very nice vipers (pretty much all his cars are nice) but his prices always indicated that too. BUT, like they say you get what you pay for & like plum said, when you buy a car from BJ you don't have to worry about the car, it's gonna be right. I also believe he has a Bad viper racecar & very much involved in the viper community.