Has anyone else dive into the ONE of One program yet?

Cameron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just curious to see if anyone else has started there dream car also. What a experience this is going to be. I can tell already. Crazy how Dodge,Prefix etc are going the extra mile on this one. Yes you have to pay to play but well worth it in my opinion!!!!!!! Just my paint job alone is going to be awesome!!!! I finally went with Lambo 2015 Blue Hera and Aston Martin's Morning Frost white for my Stripes. The interior will have some custom touches to accent these colors. I love you Dodge!!!! And that is why I have stuck with them and now on my 4th Viper!!!!

Last edited:

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just curious to see if anyone else has started there dream car also. What a experience this is going to be. I can tell already. Crazy how Dodge,Prefix etc are going the extra mile on this one. Yes you have to pay to play but well worth it in my opinion!!!!!!! Just my paint job alone is going to be awesome!!!! I finally went with Lambo 2015 Blue Hera and Aston Martin's Morning Frost white for my Stripes. The interior will have some custom touches to accent these colors. I love you Dodge!!!! And that is why I have stuck with them and now on my 4th Viper!!!!

You have an 05 FGT, yet you are beyond elation over the new Viper you just ordered. That speaks a lot for the Viper.

OP
OP
C

Cameron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Ford GT is a piece of artwork that will never be duplicated. I hate Fords and yet I had to have one and was lucky enough to pay sticker for my car when they first came out. The Gen V Viper on the other hand is a state of the art track car with a Lic plate. The Italian DNA is present in the interior and Detroit under the hood. I love my 14 but it wasn't exactly what I wanted. With this program you basically can choose to have anything made to your specifications...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets