hate green lights?

IMSOSLO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is funny how my attitude changes when I drive the viper. In my truck I always seem to be in a hurry and get annoyed when I hit a red light. In the viper I look forward to red lights so I can down shift and launch again. I am almost disappointed when I hit a green light. I also have been known to take off-ramps on the freeway just so I can run up the next on-ramp. My wife thinks I'm nuts.

Ken

MES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL I'm the same way in my Viper. I hope to hit a red light so I can run through the gears again. Very stress relieving ahhhh

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ken,
I know exactly what you mean.I do the same thing. It's always fun to see what pulls up beside you while waiting for the green. I also like to pull up in the right hand lane which ends a short distance ahead. Gives me an excuse to launch ahead and merge over in front of the car in the next lane. Just call me a 57 year old teenager!
Bob

AndyR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The red lights are cool, but I also have a 5 mile or so stretch of WINDING country road with no stop signs or lights or cops(hopefully!!) Great fun to whip around the curves.

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I only hit green lights when I'm in the Viper too. When I'm in my dumpy old Sentra I always get the red lights. To make matters worse, it seems that I only see the cute girls when I'm in the Sentra. When I'm in the Snake there's not a cute one to be found. Just my luck.

Ken Larsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
garolittle,

I have a similar problem, except its only when my wife's in the car. dam! lol
bounce.gif
bounce.gif
bounce.gif
B
bounce.gif
B:

OP
OP
I

IMSOSLO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
She saw the message and just shook her head. Told her I was going to drop big money tomorrow just to kick Socal at the drags and she gave me that "you are crazy look" and walked away. At least she didn't say no!
smile.gif

Ken

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys accelerate at Green Lights? Naughty Naughty! And even talk about it on this site!!!!?

** Censorship coming **

gerald

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gerald:
You guys accelerate at Green Lights? Naughty Naughty! And even talk about it on this site!!!!?

** Censorship coming **

gerald

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>They're only accelerating, not "racing" like some people...
smile.gif

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang