Hayes Automotive American Muscle Meet

GTSJERRY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For anyone interested in drag racing or car show, Sep. 5 & 6 at Atlanta Dragway, Hayes Chrysler and Yearone are putting on a carshow, Friday night is test and tune from 6-11 p.m., Saturday there will be drag racing all day and car show, pay at the gate to get in $35 to enter car show, $20 friday night for test and tune, and depending on class $10 - $35 for racing. More info can be found at hayeschrysler.com or yearone.com. I will be there friday and saturday in my
blue and white gts, and i think Chad is coming up saturday. The show will be all domestic makes and models. Anyone wanting to stay over night i think Chad is trying to get a group deal on hotel rooms in Commerce.

viperchick12

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm going to be there as well.... Change of plans of the hotel though....

Call the Holiday Inn Express and ask for Jody. She had a few rooms left and she should give you an $89/night rate. (Much nicer hotel than the Best Western we were originally planning to stay at)

I will be there on Friday night (late arrival) and Saturday night.

1-706-336-8666

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I spoke to Mike Hayes earlier today and he said he will reserve parking for Viper Club members for the Hayes carshow/dragracing this weekend! [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The event is going to feature a carshow, dragracing, burnout contest, free dyno, car corral and vendors! The event will be held at Atlanta Dragway (Commerce, GA). Further details/schedule info can be found at Hayes Family Dealerships | Lawrenceville, Gainesville, and Baldwin Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep dealer and more. . You can not register online, all fees (show, dragracing, etc) are to be paid at the gate. The schedule for Saturday is:

[/FONT]Racer Gate opens 8:00 a.m.
Spectator Gate opens 9:00 a.m.
Timed runs begin 9:30 a.m.
Eliminations begin 2:00 p.m.
Car Show awards begin 5:00 p.m.[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

We will meet at the Applebee's at 8:00am so anyone racing will be at the track on-time. Applebee's is about 1 mile from the track and is located at:

[/FONT]
105 E Ridgeway Rd
Commerce, GA 30529[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT](706) 336-0069[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]As of now, I may not be able to attend, but Mike Hayes knows the GA-VCA is coming and will have reserved parking for us. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Give me a call if you have any questions![/FONT]

viperchick12

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, we're going to the Hayes event, but it doesn't look like the Viper is coming w/ us...:crazy2: Maybe I will get a chance to meet some of you anyway! See you guys Saturday!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62