Headin To the Drag Strip

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last night of Test and Tune at Atlanta Dragway tonight.....sure to be overcrowded.

I don't have much confidence in the car getting traction on the stock tires.....but I want to try it anyway.

If it doesn't run good at least it looks DAMN GOOD! LOLOLOL....and I will leave it on the trailer and trade
it in tomorrow for a Mclaren MP-4-12C. They go mid 10's stock and a used one can be bought at a 100k discount.

[image]......LOL I forgot my 14 year membership won't let me post pics.....see pics on a post I will put
on the "other" Viper forums.

Tom

Ray W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're really going to love your new McLaren. Solid 10's in all temps and you don't have to ride the clutch, pull fuses or clear CEL's.

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 12C should be awesome. Waiting till the spiders come down more and will trade my F430 spider for it. Did you not like the new Viper Tom?

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sooooo.... did you run damn good times or did you trade it in?:rolaugh:

:drive:

FLL-B/W-GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, anyone that want to go 10s every time out with no issues at all, just push the gas on a Porsche 911 Turbo S or McLaren .Do it all the time in my T/S. Bone Stock...

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, anyone that want to go 10s every time out with no issues at all, just push the gas on a Porsche 911 Turbo S or McLaren .Do it all the time in my T/S. Bone Stock...

I agree have a PDK 997.2 with EVO 650 hp package and it hauls the mail every time.

LouN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Tom,

Don't keep us in suspense.....

Last night of Test and Tune at Atlanta Dragway tonight.....sure to be overcrowded.

I don't have much confidence in the car getting traction on the stock tires.....but I want to try it anyway.

If it doesn't run good at least it looks DAMN GOOD! LOLOLOL....and I will leave it on the trailer and trade
it in tomorrow for a Mclaren MP-4-12C. They go mid 10's stock and a used one can be bought at a 100k discount.

[image]......LOL I forgot my 14 year membership won't let me post pics.....see pics on a post I will put
on the "other" Viper forums.

Tom

FLL-B/W-GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya,the McLaren more mph,but the Turbo S 5 cars ahead from the dig.Last race the one that was the real deal,the TS won 2 out of the 3 races over the McLaren.Last 10.8s both car and the TS got their first. Plus,that McLaren driver is about the best their is at the track(not average time for McLaren).. Saying both 10 second machines...

FikseGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the time and MPH was better in the McLaren every time, and from a roll its way behind....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9KmyMv7Xeo

another rental soon!! :)

Ya,the McLaren more mph,but the Turbo S 5 cars ahead from the dig.Last race the one that was the real deal,the TS won 2 out of the 3 races over the McLaren.Last 10.8s both car and the TS got their first. Plus,that McLaren driver is about the best their is at the track(not average time for McLaren).. Saying both 10 second machines...

FLL-B/W-GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The McLaren is the baddest machine out their or for sure .But, you see what is running against them all the time, Turbo S s, their is a reason for that...Well see how my new 2014 Turbo S does against the McLaren at the next show down..

FLL-B/W-GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big Gen.5 Viper event tomorrow(11-12) at the Palm Beach Convention Center 1 to 3 pm(Invitation) . Me and couple of the former owners will being driving the new snakes.Crazy deals,may get one also, just hate the computer issues that occur at the drag strip/Big Problem for me..I will be really pushing the issue about getting a HP computer for the Gen.5 tomorrow, well see SRTs response if they want to actually sell the cars...

Viper Grenade

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If someone buys a viper, you have a 6/10 chance they are going to mod it in one way or another. SRT must have forgot about that major point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32