Heading to SEMA show?

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heading to the SEMA show looking for latest tools and tech for my repair shop. How many here are going? Lots of cool cars and other show pieces. Going to try and make it over to the drag strip, also.

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went last year and had a blast, but my father was with me and he took anything that was free...and guess who ended up carrying all his CRAP.

I'm going again this year...ALONE so I should have a much better time. Check the schedule to see when and at what booths the celebrities will be. I've met John Force, Chip Foose, Danica Patrick, a couple NASCAR drivers, Carroll Shelby and Dennis Gage. I missed Richard Petty and Hulk Hogan, but that's because I didn't see the board that told when everyone was to be there until the last day. This year it will be the first thing I do.

OP
OP
R

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went last year and had a blast, but my father was with me and he took anything that was free...and guess who ended up carrying all his CRAP.

I'm going again this year...ALONE so I should have a much better time. Check the schedule to see when and at what booths the celebrities will be. I've met John Force, Chip Foose, Danica Patrick, a couple NASCAR drivers, Carroll Shelby and Dennis Gage. I missed Richard Petty and Hulk Hogan, but that's because I didn't see the board that told when everyone was to be there until the last day. This year it will be the first thing I do.

Heh, we could hook up and you could carry all my freebies!!
Dennis Gage was up here in August taking pics of our car show. Talked to him abit but he was preety busy. Took pics of my 52 Pickup and the one next to mine with a straight 6 is featured.
John Force wrecked last Sunday and broke an ankle and wrist. He says he'll be race'n Las Vegas for the Nationals Oct 25-28th. I messed up and got my tickets arrivng on the 29th. after the races.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
went last year. what a great show. bring your walking shoes as there is a ton of space to cover.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Raysir: Please bring back pics!!! That's an awesome show, and we'd love to up front and personal seeing all the new products/designs. Have a blast!! ~juli

OP
OP
R

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Raysir: Please bring back pics!!! That's an awesome show, and we'd love to up front and personal seeing all the new products/designs. Have a blast!! ~juli
You bet, The one I really want to see is the Black 2007 Charger RT that Force Performance modded to a 2 door and has a 426 new-gen HEMI claiming 1200 hp.with Root s/c and twin turbos. It was in Oct. 2007 Hemmings Muscle Machine magazine. It's to debut at SEMA. I love the looks of Dodges cars but hate the 4 doors. Can't wait for the Challenger. The RT is at www.forceperformance.biz :drive: :2tu:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You bet, The one I really want to see is the Black 2007 Charger RT that Force Performance modded to a 2 door and has a 426 new-gen HEMI claiming 1200 hp.with Root s/c and twin turbos. It was in Oct. 2007 Hemmings Muscle Machine magazine. It's to debut at SEMA. I love the looks of Dodges cars but hate the 4 doors. Can't wait for the Challenger. The RT is at www.forceperformance.biz :drive: :2tu:

Oh, yeah...and BLACK too!!! That is some awesome car~~1200hp?? It's a very heavy car, so wonder how handling would be? Looks like a brute, and 2-door as well....yep, me too, coupes all the way! Also looking forward to the Challenger--Hemi edition.
Can't wait to see your pics from the show. :2tu: ~juli

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Son and I will be going and taking along Joseph Dell this year. We've been the last four years and words cannot describe it!! I can't wait to see J Dells face! Maybe see some of you there. John, Anthony and Joseph.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Son and I will be going and taking along Joseph Dell this year. We've been the last four years and words cannot describe it!! I can't wait to see J Dells face! Maybe see some of you there. John, Anthony and Joseph.

VERY VERY cool!!! :2tu: Can't wait to hear the reports back from all of you~~glad Joseph is able to attend with you and your son :headbang: ~~~have a blast! ~juli

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960