Heffner Does it Again

OP
OP
K

Krazy PSI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sachin- our vehicles are kept in our private wharehouse in KingCity just North of Toronto.My personnal residence is located just east of Oakville on the lake. Keep in touch we will have to hook up some time. :2tu:

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am assuming you write off your vehicles through work? Do you mind telling me how you would do this with a Lambo? I have been thinking of getting a super exotic, but only if I can manage to write it off through work, thus effectively knocking off nearly 1/3 the purchase price.

-Manny

OP
OP
K

Krazy PSI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Superbar-These cars were paid for in full when purchased.If you are thinking about writing off your super exotic,the best advice that I can give you is get in touch with your accountants and discuss your plan off attack. I believe your tax laws are different from mine. Good Luck and let me know how you make out.

Kai SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am assuming you write off your vehicles through work? Do you mind telling me how you would do this with a Lambo? I have been thinking of getting a super exotic, but only if I can manage to write it off through work, thus effectively knocking off nearly 1/3 the purchase price.

-Manny

Unless you work in the supercar business, I doubt you could figure out any way to take a tax write off. Hard to imagine owning a supercar would be necessary for one's business.

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sachin- our vehicles are kept in our private wharehouse in KingCity just North of Toronto.My personnal residence is located just east of Oakville on the lake. Keep in touch we will have to hook up some time. :2tu:

I would love to see your stuff! Just HOT cars. That's the first SRT I've seen that I like!

We should arrange a GTA drool over your cars party. The lambo is outstanding! I'm in barrie right now never seen either cars.

OP
OP
K

Krazy PSI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Craig 201 MPH- Truthfully I hope that's the only SRT you see like that! I love to personalize my rides. The GTA drool party that you have suggested should really be held at my best buddy and business partners' warehouse because his collection of cars puts mine to shame. Craig thanks for the lambo compliment and by chance have you hit 201MPH on the 400 HWY??

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tell you. I have seen the quality of parts and workmanship that Jason put in this car and is worth every penny he charges. His committment to producing a perfect package is unbeleivable. I have driven this car and is feels just like a stock in traffic, but lay into it and hold on.

When Krazy PSI wants to sell his car I wouldn't hesitate to buy it (other than price of course )Jason's package is perfect in all aspects.

Got Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris aka "Krazy PSI" , I don't want to divert your thread, but I included one pic of my engine taken outside after the sun went down, and the chrome comes out better than trying to take it under flourescent lighting. I know there is no way I could steal your thread ;-) I could probably beat you for the first 20 feet, until your boost kicks in ;-). Anyway, I just wanted to help you out, so you could take some better pics of chrome. It is hard in sunlight and flourescent lighting to make it not look gray instead of shining like I know it must be for a picky guy like you.;-)
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
K

Krazy PSI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dennis-I tried reading your post,but the glare from your engine made it difficult to read! :2tu:

TOP GUN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Likewise to what sachin said above but I live in Ottawa. Whenever you get a chance...I like your style, go big or go home!!