*** HEFFNER PERFORMANCE DID NOT MEET MY EXPECTATIONS !! ***

Yellow Fever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He actually far exceeded them :2tu: :headbang: !!!

GaryA did an awesome job delivering my car safe and sound earlier this week ...I felt like a Parent that was seeing his adopted child for the first time.
I got up at 5:00 AM in the morning to take it for a spin..And my hands are still trembling.

I've driven some Very fast cars before, but nothing could have prepared me for Heffners 1000 TT. Initially I was beating on it with 5 PSI of boost , Lighting the tires up all the way through 3rd gear.

After about an hour I decided to hit the fun switch and kick it up to 10 PSI of Boost..I'm not embarrased to say that it scared the shat out of me.
I literally spit my gum out when I nailed it , I was in 3rd gear at about 3000 RPM and It was like a 200 Shot of N2O had kicked in...I was doing 140 MPH at the blink of an eye.. There's no ride at Magic Mountain that's this much fun .

Everything about this system is Awesome..From the sound to the performance. Several aspects of the car really impress but what puts it over the top is how much of a sheep in wolves clothing this car is..In the morning you can hit the track and put down a few 9 second runs and on the way home you can cruise by the Ritz and Valet it for lunch ..Simply amazing !

It ildes as smooth or smoother than a VIPER that just came off the factory line..But the minute you get on the throttle it becomes VERY apparent that there is nothing stock about this car.
You truly have the best of both worlds with a Twin Turbo .

Here's a few pics ..I have some pictures with the stock wheels and some with the HRE"s that I had installed today. I probably should have at least washed the car before I took the pictures.

443Front_PS_CAR0181.JPG
443Rear_DS_CAR0179.JPG
443REAR186.JPG
443Front0182.JPG
443InteriorDS0184.JPG
443HRE_s_1.JPG
443Interior_DS183.JPG
443HRE6.JPG
443HRE3.JPG
443HRE4.JPG
443HRE2.JPG
443Jeff_Huisman_002.jpg

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YF, your engine looks awesome and the wheels really set the car off. Keep her steady and enjoy. :laugh: .

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Sheesh! What a bragger! :D

Just kidding, its FANTASTIC, over the top, and knocked out of the park!!! Wish I could do that too!!

Try not to let me see you in it, because I'll simmer with jealousy!! heh heh!! :D : :2tu: :headbang:

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very Sweet! :2tu:

Did Jason have his guy paint your intake and valve covers too? Looks great!

What tires did you decide to put on the back?

OP
OP
Y

Yellow Fever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys ,Thanks for the kind words !

Dimitrios I think I need to enlist your photography services..Judging by your awesome avatar picture Your camera skills are far superior than mine :2tu:

nitro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can I get some of those pics with the HRE's in hi-res form for background pics?
Thanks,
Russ

Alternative

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats, definitely a sweet set up. No doubt, the car is capable of 9's, the question is, are you? :2tu:

Sent you a PM...

Mach500

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey YF, Congrats!

I had seen your Yellow TT up close and personal at Jason's place a couple of times, and wondered who the lucky owner of such a beastly beauty was. :shocked: I won't get into any glorious details, but I saw firsthand how much care and dedication Jason and his staff put on your car; they just would not settle for anything less than perfect. :2tu:

After I saw your car being worked-on, I developed this insatiable appetite for a TT setup on my SRT-10. This is after I promised my wife that I would under no circumstances S/C or TT my car. :crazy: Well, I guess I'll just have to come up with some ingenious way to meet both my appetite and promise. :D Again, congrats and may you rule the roads under the sunny California sky! :headbang:

Oh BTW, if you find any saliva on your car, that's from my drool, j/k.

matthyoo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you and Ben Treynor now have to race for the title of the baddest street Viper in Cali :laugh:

OP
OP
Y

Yellow Fever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yellow Fever that is one fine looking ride, love the engine detail, did you get your hood pad done to match ?

Hi Guys ...Once again thanks for all the great feedback ! I'm loving this car more and more everyday.

JW, Jim ( The previous owner ) actually did an excellent job painting the Sneaky Pete on my hood liner.

Cheers

Jeff

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960