Hello fellow pa members,

2kgtsacr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm new, I thought I'd introduce myself. I have an 00 gts acr in steel grey. I live in lycoming county.

viperv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
were you the one that came to the Bloomsburg show at the airport? I had the 1994 rt/10 red. You got one beautifull car.

OP
OP

2kgtsacr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I was, I was gonna come over and shake your hand and congratulate you but we had to leave and get on the road. I thought for sure I was gonna win since you got 3rd but I guess not :dunno: I am glad one of us won tho. Tell you the truth my ego was hurt a little ;) but it was my second show I had been to and I got alot to learn about these car shows. Tell you the truth those mustangs shouldn't have even been in our class but oh well.

OP
OP

2kgtsacr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was sitting over by my neighbors duster. He got me into these car shows, he also has the bigger trunk so he had the cooler and canopy so I was sitting over there. I should have sat by the car though.

viperv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well to tell you the truth I didnt go to win any trophy. And yes your correct on the mustangs being there they are totally new. Please dont let your ego get to you as this show and others have there favorites trust me I know. If you seen the hemi cuda didnt take best of show come on. there buddy took best of show but hey got peoples choice. He knows what goes on at these shows just like I do. The reason I was there is to hand out flyers for the show I host. for the relay 4 life which is aug 30 th If you ever want to hook up let me know maybe we could get a senic ride someday. if anyone is interested in doing this lets do it

viperv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey why dont you come to bloomsburg show aug 7 8 and 9th its for the hospital great time you could hang with us as we will have shelter

viperv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey 2kgt I was ;up on route 15 north bound and I came upon this resturant called the landing strip Good food and nice area ever hear of it

OP
OP

2kgtsacr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no I haven't heard of it. I'm gonna be out of town the 8th for a conf in ny I won't be able to make it.

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey 2kgt I was ;up on route 15 north bound and I came upon this resturant called the landing strip Good food and nice area ever hear of it

Yep, I've been to The Landing Strip. It's located in a little town called Liberty. I am located about 12-15 miles north of there in Mansfield. You should try to make it to the Grand Canyon cruise scheduled for October 10th. Info will be in the next newsletter.

SCOTTB

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. I really haven't got to know alot of pa guys seems I'm always busy. But there is a nice little cruise in every Sunday at the target store in Altoona from 6pm to 9 if u ever go for a ride that way

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome, great looking car, one of my favorite colors. Hope to see you at an event real soon, and like Ginger said the Pa Grand Canyon Cruise is practically in your back yard

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. I really haven't got to know alot of pa guys seems I'm always busy. But there is a nice little cruise in every Sunday at the target store in Altoona from 6pm to 9 if u ever go for a ride that way

Altoona on a Sunday might be a nice place to grab a couple of cars from Harrisburg and hook up with some folks from the midstate. Lauri, Ed, Bolt, Jeff....you guys up for a cruise one of these Sundays....Denny, how far is that for you.

viperv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On the 10th of october Ill be in Ocean city Maryland For the fall cruise. I allready booked 2 rooms But Ive been up in that area Potter county gods country.

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2kgtsacr -

It was good to see you at the show in Mansfield on Saturday. Your Viper looks GREAT!
We hope you decide to attend the Viper event in Carlisle on July 11.

Denny & Ginger

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ramada in Mechanicsburg off of Rt 114 is a popular spot, if you can't find anything, give me a call, I might be able to help you find something