Hello...Please go Vote for my car....

OP
OP
Jerry Colpitts

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Baz,I will have to do something for the Yellow Brothers someday...Hey Jon B,s Buddy had his Yellow Viper with the same silver accents as i have and that was on the Front Cover of the VCA Magazine....Looks better in person it is not chrome.....To each his own.....Thanks everyone.........Remember you can vote once a day....I wanna kick that red neck stuff on there....Peace!!!!!!

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GT Laser..Yes.......Thanks everyone.....Remember you can vote once per day everyday....Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

I used to be so against the look of those things but now with my KW's I scraped my bumper bad coming out of my driveway.... need one now.... where did you get yours? Thanx

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:headbang:

VERY disappointed in you... lol.

I am holding my nose now...maybe I can do what you did.:crazy2:

OK...just did it "for the team".:headbang:

Way to go Andrew/Baz .... took one for the team, ya see it wasn't that painful :D Repeat after me.... Red sure is purty, really really purty, I just might have to get a red one next :omg:

OK, Jerry voted for the second day in a row. Looks like you have the redneck by 4% now :headbang:

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
.........Remember you can vote once a day....I wanna kick that red neck stuff on there....Peace!!!!!![/QUOTE said:
Oh yes.... And again....... YOUR IN THE LEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!