Help-can't get my car!

H8TOW8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Help-can\'t get my car!

OK, as some of you know I bought Layne Logue's car 5 weeks ago. Since then I've been waiting for someone to transport it from Mississippi to Seattle!!! I hired a guys who supposedly specializes in exotics (broker) and he can't get anyone to take the job?

Anyone want to bring my car to Seattle? Ideas? Help!

Frustrated in Seattle

OP
OP
H

H8TOW8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Help-can\'t get my car!

Thanks to all the wonderful souls who offered to DRIVE it out, what a supreme sacrifice. I'm honored. But, I want it trailered as not to put 3000 miles on the car...

Still accepting ideas/help/referrals...

BurnR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score

gadgetman.....I live all of 10 miles from you and would be happy to go get the car for you.....at no cost....I assume, however, that you want in trailered and enclosed so as to not get any road gunk on it....that would take the "road trip" aspect out of it.....if, in fact, you do want someone to drive it...it would be fun....not the best time of year for a road trip...but I hear Scottsdale is kinda nice this time of year
You must be registered for see images

ruckdr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Gadgetmann,
I just (3 weeks ago) had my '96 RT10 delivered to me in Renton, WA., from Montgomery Alabama. THIS GUY IS THE GREATEST. Give him a call. His web site is: www.concourstransport.com . His home is in Gig Harbor(Washington). His trucks are spotless, and he is very careful.
His name is Fred Koller, and his Cell phone is 253 973 3987
He is on the road most of the time, thus the cell phone.
Good Luck.

OP
OP
H

H8TOW8

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks BurnR8, I appreciate it. But I do need to trailer it...

Also, thanks for the lead, Don! I'll call Fred today!

Going nuts in Seattle

OP
OP
H

H8TOW8

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks all. I have tried all the major carriers mentioned today and none of them have a truck coming for a month or so. I suspect Daniel is right on...people are afraid of the mountains, even though they are easy right now.

So, Eviper8ing has kindly offered to do the trip, may take him up on that. If I have to wait another 5 weeks, I will have Layne ship it part by part in UPS and will reassemble at this end

Going nuts waiting!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Please contact Frank Parise.......AZ club.
He just sold his RT to a friend of mine, and is arranging shipping from AZ to Vancouver WA SOON !

JonB

OP
OP
H

H8TOW8

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks Jon. What about Dan Vargas. Does he still do this as well? You mentioned he had a trailer sometime back.

Roland L-Ocala FL

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Mark,
You might want to give Reliable a call. I think they advertise in Viper Magazine. I don't know if they make the route you are wanting, but they are the Factory transport truck line for the Viper. If anybody knows how to transport a Viper, they do!

Dan Vargus

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have a guy with a trailer that transports Viper all over the country. Give me a call I'll set you up.
Dan Vargus/PartsRack
253-475-5945

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96