OP
OP
D

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree that the tips look like Borla.

Maybe Corsa: RT10-GTS

I think you should hook it back up and let me listen to it...

Cherry Bombs? You should go Purple Hornies instead, or whatever Manny, Moe, and Jack have on special this week.

P.S. I like the new side exhaust setup you are doing.

Went to Borla's web site and their tips have Borla on them. No Borla on my tips.

Kinda leaning toward the Corsa still.

Hey... Any tips on where to use that hole saw?

Sweet Ride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went to Borla's web site and their tips have Borla on them. No Borla on my tips.

Kinda leaning toward the Corsa still.

Hey... Any tips on where to use that hole saw?

I would say use the hole saw on the floor boards. It will introduce more air flow into the cabin and save weight. :)

Or you could just "Swiss Cheese" the entire car. It would be the lightest Viper around... :smirk:

Sweet Ride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After a second, third, and fourth look at the pictures, the tips don't look to match the rest of the system either. The tips look like they could be Flowmasters. :dunno:

I forgot that Borla puts their name on everything they sell. :foot:

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THANK YOU!!! :2tu:

I vote we close this thread quickly before someone notices the rear mufflers were cut out in that pic.

:D

Dave, love your posts. You're just too funny. Thought about a career in writing comedy? They need some good writers in the entertainment business. :lmao:

V

Venomiss

Did anyone win a beer from the clues on this one? Good grief I hope so.

signed,
Mrs. Peacock in the study

OP
OP
D

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anyone win a beer from the clues on this one? Good grief I hope so.

signed,
Mrs. Peacock in the study

I think I'll throw a group BBQ instead. I'm sure that of the 50% of the forum users that read this, only 50% of them will realize the offer, essentially wasting 50% of my effort here.

However, knowing that 50% of the people that come will have told someone else, we should see at least a 50% increase in turnout that way.

To be diverse, I was thinking maybe 50% beef, 50% chicken, and the last 50% sausage. For the suds maybe 50% lite beer and 50% reg beer, and about 50% wine coolers for the softer crowd.

Do you realize that there may be a 50% chance of rain that day?

ViperVon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I'll throw a group BBQ instead. I'm sure that of the 50% of the forum users that read this, only 50% of them will realize the offer, essentially wasting 50% of my effort here.

However, knowing that 50% of the people that come will have told someone else, we should see at least a 50% increase in turnout that way.

To be diverse, I was thinking maybe 50% beef, 50% chicken, and the last 50% sausage. For the suds maybe 50% lite beer and 50% reg beer, and about 50% wine coolers for the softer crowd.

Do you realize that there may be a 50% chance of rain that day?

Maybe you should have a 50/50 raffle??????:2tu: