HELP - Installation of mods

Ron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS">Can't help you with the Tech issue, but the same guy that got your Avatar posted is the one that'll add your VCA status, the one and only Tony (Vipermad/Archivemad) Rickard...

[email protected]

</FONT f>

Chuck B 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not much of a mechanic but that car sure looks purty!
How about posting some more pictures of it. Who did the paint job?
Was it expensive?

thanks

S

SUN RA KAT

riotac - Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse in Blair, Nebraska did a lot of modifications on my new Viper before I flew out and drove it home. Too bad Blair, Nebraska is so far away. I have had similar problems in getting mods done to my Ram truck - which is one of the reasons I bought my new Viper from Woodhouse. I am planning on doing some more modifications to my Viper and will need to find someone who will work for money to put on my modifications. I will let you know what I can find near us.

LarryJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't know if you have looked into Klaben Dodge in Kent but I have had their viper tech, Kevin, do some minor maintenence, oil changes, radiator flush and fill, that kind of thing, and he seems pretty competent. Theres usually at least one other viper there when i've been there so he gets his share of practice. I'd give them a call (330)673-9971.

PBJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
riotac,
Hello, I you have no luck with a dealer in your area, feel free to bring your viper to our dealership. I am a tech at King Dodge in St. Louis, Missouri and I do all of the high performance work in our shop. We work on anything fast... vipers, vettes, f-bodys, mustangs, trucks...etc. We do engines, superchargers, nitrous, roll bars, custom paint...etc and even your warranty work...ha ha ha. I am about 3 weeks out on appointments right now, but we could set something up if you are interested. I am sure your car has the frame recall on it, and we could take care of that while your car was here. There are several of my customers that are members of this forum, and they could fill you in on my ability and anal ways of working on customers cars. Anyway, our labor rate is $85.00 an hour,and we would love to have your business.
Thank You,
Joe Donovan
King Dodge
(314)832-7200
Service Manager
Lou Espey

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery