Help me decide

Should I reinstall the SSR logos or no?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got my SSR wheels back from the powder coaters and I could not be happier. They came back with a factory finish all around and by far have a better finish then ever received from the powder coaters. My poll is should I put the SSR logos back on the wheels to break up the black or should I leave them with the clean look. I know it is a stupid poll but I am very detail oriented and am having a hard time deciding.

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stop the poll, stop the poll... I just cast the deciding vote and it is 5-4 to not put the logo on!!! I always wanted to cast a deciding vote! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is a tough decision. I had a poll for the "Roe Supercharged" logos on my intake runners and the vote swayed against installing them so I didn't. I still have those logos and I ordered these logos as well just in case but will go with the poll.

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it needs something to break up all the black...not sure if I'm feelin' the SSR logo though.

What about a yellow pin stripe...

(I just complicated things, didn't I ? LOL!)

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I voted for no logos because I did not care for the actual silver blue /red factory logo, But a smaller one colour logo would work, (yellow) Or Carbon?

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got 125,000 miles on my RT/10 and 40,000 miles on my tracker. I don't advertise for anybody unless they're gonna help with the cost of doing it.