HELP!! My battery died, key fob doesnt work and my alarm is set......

rraulston

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes, this happend to me!!! What a pain. I searched everywhere i could find. My car was dead in the water. Problem was my fob was good but the receiver was bad....I tried everything. Fuse 7, new battery, you name it. So here is what i did. Circut G73, vtss disarm sence LG/OR........it comes out of the blue connector in the remote keyless entry module. I had the case apart and simply grounded the second prong on the bottom row. This (i believe) is the green/orange wire that goes to the vehicle theft security module. C. Tator has me a new one in the mail. This is my first post here and thought i would share my nitemare.........Ray

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 69
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 57
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 52

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was working on my PDC and left my key and fob inside the car when I pulled a couple of relays. Oops, locked the car! I pried the pass window open a bit at the top and used a stiff wire to get the door emergency latch open. Like you implied, no fun at all.

Ted

RobZ

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Alright, you found you way to the "good" site Ray!

Glad you didn't have to have the car towed to the dealer, that is a PITA.

Rob

OP
OP
R

rraulston

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The other site is "annoying" to say the least. Anyways, i wouldnt trust Tucson Dodge with a Neon. Remember when i was buying the car?? the road noise which ended up being the front tires?? They wanted $3500 for a new rear diff........RIIIIIGHT....Its good to be here... Ray