help - Need instructions

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know the secret for opening the trunk electronically. Keys locked in the trunk at the track.

Call or PM

Last edited by a moderator:

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I think he'll be OK...as I called Tom Sessions who is calleng him...got my "charge-polarity" corrected!!!

Thanks, Tom !!!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
CAR IS OPEN, PROBLEM SOLVED....

{Not GR8-ASPs car} but he says 'Aint the VCA Forum great" and 'THANKS to all who called.'

okloneranger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can see why this "jewel" of information would be something to be closely guarded for the security of the Viper community, and should not be given out accept on a "need to know" basis. Great support guys!:2tu:

Tom Sessions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might tell Kathy but I'd never tell you Dan.Remember I have met you before. Kinda shifty looking guy.I think Kathy is the more trustworthy of the bunch.

OP
OP
G

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the great help. As Jon said nothing like our VCA comraderie to help save the day.

Just arrived home after the day at the track (where we were when the keys found themselves unreachable). Thanks Steve, Tom, Jon and Jim!

As to public description of this I agree that ot is in our best interest to have this available only in a private manner and not where anyone can do a search and find. Not directed to us owners but others who may have a more predatory desire.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery