Help Needed- Looking for previous owner of 03 convertible

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought a damaged but beautiful 03 SRT convertible that came from Georgia. State Farm insurance. I'm trying to find the previous owner to collect some of the car's history and learn what's been modified. The car's Vin# is 1B3JR65Z53V500331. The car is silver and was hit in the front. The mileage is 11,432. The name Marty is written on the car in several places (computer, wheels, etc). The car has aftermarket headers, exhaust and racing fuel in the tank. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please contact me thru the forum or email [email protected] or call 865-250-3563.

I'm looking forward to rebuilding and being part of this forum.

Thanks in advance.
Sal

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Sal,

Welcome to the forum. While I cant help with your request, I might be able to help with any advice you are looking for during the rebuild process as I am just completing an '05 rebuild that also sustained front end damage. I chose to go with Jeff Lemke's Street Serpent body kit and his '08 inspired hood which is an awesome option to consider for your rebuild.

Good luck.

John

OP
OP
B

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sal,

Welcome to the forum. While I cant help with your request, I might be able to help with any advice you are looking for during the rebuild process as I am just completing an '05 rebuild that also sustained front end damage. I chose to go with Jeff Lemke's Street Serpent body kit and his '08 inspired hood which is an awesome option to consider for your rebuild.

Good luck.

John

Thanks John. I'll need some help. The car came with most the replacement parts and a new hood but I definately want the 08 hood and 08 wheels if i can find them reasonably priced. Do you have a link for the body kit? I'm thinking about a kit and selling the OEM parts.
Thanks for your response.
Sal

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
You might also be able to get some info from a Dodge dealer. Technically, I dont think that they are supposed to give you the info, but when I was researching a few Vipers that I was considering buying, I was able to learn the previous owners.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call Chuck Tator at Tators Dodge and see if he can help.

Last edited:

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Go to the dealer and have them pull the history up on the car with the Vin#. I know for a fact that they will now the previous owner. Now they many not tell you. I think Car fax will tell you previous owner ship........good luck

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang