Help Needed to check out a RT/10

jckrieger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It seems to me that this car is a little overpriced. It seems like really nice 2nd gens are selling closer to 28-33K around here. I just picked up my 98 GTS with similar mileage for around 32K. In general, GTS cars seem to bring slightly more than the RT/10's. There was an 04' SRT-10 for sale in Chicago for 36K not too long ago.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Actually, I was suggesting that the original poster has not contacted me for the requested info...which, I prefer not to post publicly as is reflected above.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
THANK YOU, Kala...you SAVED THE DAY !!!

While I apologize to All for my shortcomings of NEVER reading the "visitor's message" section (past, present, and future)...I will add "I don't read visitor messages" since I prefer DIRECT communication" to my signature just to be clear. As noted MY e-mail IS contained within my profile, and I am easy to track via the IN/KY Regional Forums...and, I am in the phone book.

THANKS, again, to the Two Gentlemen who "visited" this Viper...and again to Kala a, who saved the day !!

GOOD LUCK, dianna !!!!! :)

OP
OP
D

dianne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all,
Thanks everybody for taking the time for all the info on the viper and all the other info on the shipping. Based on all of the information received I have decided not to go with the Viper because it is not what it seems. I am going to post a wanted rt10 on VCA, if anyone has seen one I will take a look into it. Again many thanks to everyone.

I AM DETERMINED TO GET ONE!!!!!! Lol
Thanks

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
@ Steve, Glad I could help...

@ Dianne I'm sure you will find the right car! Like Neil says it is a buyers market :) Glad to have you in the club

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang