Help the Washington Viper Club

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are trying to come up with a new logo.
Here are a few we are looking at.
WAVCA316c.JPG

WAVCA316c_2.JPG

WAVCA316c_3.JPG

WAVCA316c_4.JPG

Just looking for opinions, or suggestions.

Thanks for your input:2tu:

pcc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One and two look great, i prefer number two.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the state of Washington is great, what is the meaning of the checkered flag...can there be something inside the flag to denote that? And, I think Sneaky Pete AND Fangs should be on it...gotta go with all Gen Vipers that way? Just my .02...good luck!!! ~juli

CPPRHD265

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like #1, but the state would look better as a subdued terrain / satellite map image. Go to google maps, pan over to the state, and hit the terrain or satellite button in the top right corner of the map window to see what I'm talking about.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the state of Washington is great, what is the meaning of the checkered flag...can there be something inside the flag to denote that? And, I think Sneaky Pete AND Fangs should be on it...gotta go with all Gen Vipers that way? Just my .02...good luck!!! ~juli

I think most people understand what a checkered flag represents. If they don't, they're not going to know what a Viper is anyway. Also, if you want VCA to approve your logo, you can not have both Pete AND Fangs logo. I'm working on getting GA a new logo and the original draft had both logos and we were told to drop one by VCA HQ. My vote is #1...easily my favorite. I do agree with Cpprhead though. You need a new state layout. The one you have now looks very plain and most may not even realize its the state of WA

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think most people understand what a checkered flag represents. If they don't, they're not going to know what a Viper is anyway. Also, if you want VCA to approve your logo, you can not have both Pete AND Fangs logo. I'm working on getting GA a new logo and the original draft had both logos and we were told to drop one by VCA HQ. My vote is #1...easily my favorite. I do agree with Cpprhead though. You need a new state layout. The one you have now looks very plain and most may not even realize its the state of WA

Chad, I know what a checkered flag represents...:) I just wondered if it meant something in PARTICULAR to Washington State? Wow, I'm surprised that VCA HQ would ask to drop both logos...well, input was asked for, and I inputted...so much for my .02..:D
Agreed with the state being more prominent, and the flag shortened a bit? Gotta go with Sneaky Pete then if there's a choice....juli

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
"The Evergreen State" should not be blue..

#1 for me

VCA logo is both Pete and Fangs, and I was pretty sure the Regions could use it. ?? No?
When I have a few free hours Ill read the 86 page bylaws and SOPs !!

OP
OP
C

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about this?
Remember it is a rough draft.

Added green and shortened the flag.
WAVCA316c5.JPG

Thanks for the input!! Keep it coming:2tu:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about this?

WAVCA316c5.JPG

Like the green and shortened flag...
Can you somehow make your state stand out more?
And, how about the saying "Washington State Viper Club of America in green/red?
Getting there~~! ~juli

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JonB- Don't read it, it's not in there-

If you change to Fangs, then the word "Viperclub" needs to change font to the new design. The shorter flag looks good, but I'm not a fan of green. Lastly, when you embroider the green and pete (the snake) I think you will loose quite a bit of definition unless you use about 10,000 threads. I'm not a fan of the cars on the logo.

10speedlover- who at national told you not to use both snakes? I'd like to call them for a clarification.

PBR

CPPRHD265

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For an embroidery, what about leaving the state just an outline. PR is right, Pete will be lost in the sea of green in cloth, though I still like the green better for stickers and such.

Scotty-tnt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we have some really good ideas! I will get them cleaned up and re-posted!

Send ANY last minute ideas now!

We would like this up an running before the Hollidays!

DEKE01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How about this?

WAVCA316c5.JPG

That's the best so far: green state, fangs, and shortened flag. As for those worried about people not recognizing the shape of Washington, nah. Anyone in VCA WA are certainly gong to know the shape and the "of Washington" ought to be clue enough for everyone else.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks great. For cresting maybe use the pete outline?

Ted

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OOOOOOPs, I replied to Scotty's post on the Washington thread, sorry!!! The logos look GREAT, and I'll be ordering a t-shirt soon for myself! THX! ~juli

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456