Help! To Stripe or Not to Stripe?

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get rid of it.Stripes are for camaro's.Makes the car look childish.Not to be taken seiously.Visually cuts the car in half length wise and it already appears narrow for its length.But alas,beauty is in the eye of the beholder.BTW.What comes after stripes?Spots?Fuzzy dice?Lift kit to fit mudders?A hot tub in the trunk?Gotta go.Reaching for my flame suite .Come on now,Lets have fun with this.How about a stretch Viper? Bruce

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Personal Decision.... but here's an interesting way to accomodate the stripes in an appropriate form:

You must be registered for see images

RECOIL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've owned both styles (with and without stripes). Either is awesome -- but I personally prefer the stripes.

Steve
2000 GTS Black/Silver stripes

Jim Hodel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the stripes look great. The Viper is all ready outrageous, so why not have the stripes as well.

Jim

OP
OP
G

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so how about an add on tent for the gts or a porta ***** in the trunk.BTW has anyone tried on the road cooking,The header and tailpipe grill,cooking under hood while driving? Bruce

ACR Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't dignify such ludicrous, intentionally inflamatory comments with a response.

Snakeboy - get the stripes; lose the name!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang