Hennessey 2008 ACR in One Lap of America ..... looking good !!!!

OP
OP

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you call hennessey's viper near stock then these certainly are peers. I dont call a near 100 hp gain, near stock.

I DO call that Viper near stock. Headers, exhaust and filters ????? How much closer to stock could it be ? Those are the most basic bolt ons for anything from a Honda up.
The near 100hp gain you mention....is actually 78 fwhp per the HMS web site and is (IMO) gracious for most cars with headers, exhaust and filters.
You're going to have to increase wheel hp more than 50 on this car to get me to say it is not "near" stock ;)

bluestreak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boy that porsche must be so heavily modded to beat a near stock Viper. It must have be running a rocket engine. :rolleyes:

Because track was wet this morning, he ACR spun out on a turn which is what cost them the race. It cost them some points and most likely wont be able to catch the leader at this point. Either way the ACR was the most dominant and feared car there. I can guarantee that DaVia and his Porsche was worried. The ACR is faster than the Porsche by a long shot even though the Porsche will win. That wet skid pad race worth so many points is a joke and cost them 1st place.

Well what happend the second session? The Porsche won both morning sessions.

I DO call that Viper near stock. Headers, exhaust and filters ????? How much closer to stock could it be ? Those are the most basic bolt ons for anything from a Honda up.
The near 100hp gain you mention....is actually 78 fwhp per the HMS web site and is (IMO) gracious for most cars with headers, exhaust and filters.
You're going to have to increase wheel hp more than 50 on this car to get me to say it is not "near" stock ;)

Ok, if that's your opinion, then so be it, but I doubt that would be the popular opinion. And where do you draw the line of near stock? 100 whp is no longer "near" stock? Is it based on the number of mods or the power gained. The TT has won the last 4 years (this will be 5) with ECU and straight pipes on factory turbos. And not many people consider even that near stock.

Just asking.

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Headers, exhaust and filters would DEFINITELY be near stock. Doesn't matter how much whp it adds.

How could it not be?:dunno:

:confused:

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you call hennessey's viper near stock then these certainly are peers. I dont call a near 100 hp gain, near stock.

You trolls sure know how to dish it but can't take it. :smirk:

I was just turning the tables around on the whiners out there. Good for the Porsche! I mean, all that racing heritage couldn't have been for nuttin, right? It's a damn fine car, modded or not.

bluestreak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You trolls sure know how to dish it but can't take it. :smirk:

I was just turning the tables around on the whiners out there. Good for the Porsche! I mean, all that racing heritage couldn't have been for nuttin, right? It's a damn fine car, modded or not.

Troll? hahaha, whatever. Maybe in drag racing where people lie about what's on the car so they can make themselves feel better about their trap speed does 80 hp = near stock, but on the rest of the planet it does not unless every other car is a built motor twin turbo viper, vette or what have you.

what happens when you heads/cam is that considered bolt on? :lmao:

Those same mods on a turbo car can make 120 wheel hp in some cars (namely Porsche Turbos) so if you consider that near stock then sorry for you.

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Troll? hahaha, whatever. Maybe in drag racing where people lie about what's on the car so they can make themselves feel better about their trap speed does 80 hp = near stock, but on the rest of the planet it does not unless every other car is a built motor twin turbo viper, vette or what have you.

what happens when you heads/cam is that considered bolt on? :lmao:

Those same mods on a turbo car can make 120 wheel hp in some cars (namely Porsche Turbos) so if you consider that near stock then sorry for you.

I have seen your posts for some time now. You are never out of control, rude..etc. But you just don't seem to care for the Viper. Without research on my part..you seem like a chevy guy. I may be totally wrong. Why are you here? You don't really like our car, there are plenty of chevy sites around for you to hang around. Why are you here? It seems any time you can throw a wrench in an otherwise positive enthusiast thread...you show up. Why are you here? Just my .02...as a Viper owner and enthusiast, who hangs out here to share positive things. Why are you here?

OP
OP

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have seen your posts for some time now. You are never out of control, rude..etc. But you just don't seem to care for the Viper. Without research on my part..you seem like a chevy guy. I may be totally wrong. Why are you here? You don't really like our car, there are plenty of chevy sites around for you to hang around. Why are you here? It seems any time you can throw a wrench in an otherwise positive enthusiast thread...you show up. Why are you here? Just my .02...as a Viper owner and enthusiast, who hangs out here to share positive things. Why are you here?

My EXACT thoughts !!!!
I researched him this morning before I posted. Chevy guy, been going to buy a Viper for a couple of years. Heck, I figured there was a PORCH in his garage is why I researched.

I was a ********* Chevy guy before, but I saw the light :) At least now when I go to the Vette forum or something to bash their cars, I don't beat around the bush like I am one of them :rolaugh:

http://forums.viperclub.org/rt-10-gts-discussions/593279-vette-guy-getting-viper-what-look.html

bluestreak

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm here because I'm an enthusiast, and there is no reason I shouldnt be here. You arent talking to some little child. I still love Vipers and will get one at some point, I had a check reday to buy at Palmer dodge, but I felt they were lying to me about a car with several RACING mods trying to tell me it had never been raced (gigantic shift light behind the wheel)

I was at the bank getting the check and my conviction wouldnt let me do it. So I left the car search alone for a while, when I started back, I opened the door to Porsches and that's what I ended up with.

I plan to get into an ACR but cant decide if I'd want to keep my Porsche so I'm sitting tight. I'm a fan of the Viper and you havent and wont find any anti viper sentiment from me, as with all makes I think they can change some things (TC for example), but for you to try and single me out as some sort of little fanboy trying to push another car or make it seem superior to the Viper, you got it all wrong.

So when you become a moderator you can ban me, until then, you can shutup.

My EXACT thoughts !!!!
I researched him this morning before I posted. Chevy guy, been going to buy a Viper for a couple of years. Heck, I figured there was a PORCH in his garage is why I researched.

I was a ********* Chevy guy before, but I saw the light :) At least now when I go to the Vette forum or something to bash their cars, I don't beat around the bush like I am one of them :rolaugh:

http://forums.viperclub.org/rt-10-gts-discussions/593279-vette-guy-getting-viper-what-look.html

I'm on corvette forum too, and you can ask around there, I'm certainly not ******** chevy, my corvette experience was a crappy one. I'm not trying to put on as if I'm one of anyone. My posts are hardly fanboyish, but because I'm not ******** Viper, I must be ******** something else and here to bash and put down the viper huh? That's gotta be the best logic in the world. :rolleyes:

Pretty pathetic display of alienation, but it wont work on me.

bluestreak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just so happens both of you guys are in georgia, I have a local enthusiast website FOR ALL MAKES (even the GT-R which I like the least of anything) So when you take your fingers out of your behinds and can recognize a real enthusiast when you see one let me know.

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just so happens both of you guys are in georgia, I have a local enthusiast website FOR ALL MAKES (even the GT-R which I like the least of anything) So when you take your fingers out of your behinds and can recognize a real enthusiast when you see one let me know.

Forget what I said. You are rude. Figured you would respond with an intellectual comeback.

bluestreak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So asking an enthusiast why they are on an enthusiast forum is polite then? A bit hypocritical if you ask me. Especially based on a loose assumption with no direct evidence. I assume when you searched my post you saw me arguing with Chuck over traction control. That has nothing to do with me liking the Viper. So he who judges person unrightfully, cast the first insult.

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So asking an enthusiast why they are on an enthusiast forum is polite then? A bit hypocritical if you ask me. Especially based on a loose assumption with no direct evidence. I assume when you searched my post you saw me arguing with Chuck over traction control. That has nothing to do with me liking the Viper. So he who judges person unrightfully, cast the first insult.

Unfortunately, the system doesn't allow the title of TROLL under your name. I don't like that word myself. Maybe non-enthusiast..maybe....well, you can fill it in. But I won't tell you to Shut up..or the finger in the behind thing. Nice. So...why are you here?

PS. Aren't you a friend of Brad? Now, that guy is a class act. He loves his Z06..but is respectful of where he is playing.

Last edited:

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude, if you don't know that exhaust and filters are freaking near stock bolt ons then you haven't been paying attention at any of the forums you troll.:smirk:

:nono:

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I vote for BAN....I am tired of reading these negative and I have an issue about the viper posts by this bluestreak guy. I do not have an issue with informed and reasonable questions or complaints about the car...every car has its plus and minus factors. At this point it appears to be bait and troll.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How can any idiot equate headers and high flow cats with heads/cam???

Hennessey even posted dyno curves with the headers and cats (on the other site). Minor modification as expected. As I recall it was somewhat less than 50 RWHP, about what a good set of headers provides.

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Because track was wet this morning, he ACR spun out on a turn which is what cost them the race. It cost them some points and most likely wont be able to catch the leader at this point. "

Don't give up too soon! Don't you watch NASCAR? One little nudge and its game over for the bad guys... ;)

bluestreak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I vote for BAN....I am tired of reading these negative and I have an issue about the viper posts by this bluestreak guy. I do not have an issue with informed and reasonable questions or complaints about the car...every car has its plus and minus factors. At this point it appears to be bait and troll.

So then everyone who complains about having their calves burned by the exhaust or cabin heat, or requesting paddle shifters or an auto should be banned too?

Or complaining about not enough power for the ACR, what about that?

If you had read enough to begin with you'd see my problem is not with the Viper itself anyways, it's with SOME of the people who buy them and obviously have too high of an esteem for their driving skill. In this world people are suing navigation companies because they were playing with the navi and not paying attention when they wrecked. Those type of people are buying Vipers too in case you hadnt noticed.

My problem has never been with the Viper, only the average quality of driver in this country that shouldnt be in a car of this caliber. Then it's "oh I was driving then all of a sudden I was going sideways and hit a rail" threads all over the place. No rain, no snow, just not very good at driving.

That's all I'm saying, and it's the truth. People in the country (on average) cannot handle this car, but average and less than average drivers have them. If you have a problem with that, too bad.

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you heard the latest? Now, the paddock gossip is that the Viper is running illegal R compound special built PS2's! Had a little too much gravel stuck to the tire. Guess Tire Rack must be in on the trickery, since the supply all the tires. Guess they haven't heard about the new for 08 , Viper specific PS2s. Haha. Amazing. Do they really think the ACR needs to resort to cheating?

Last edited:

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So then everyone who complains about having their calves burned by the exhaust or cabin heat, or requesting paddle shifters or an auto should be banned too?

If you had read enough to begin with you'd see my problem is not with the Viper itself anyways, it's with SOME of the people who buy them and obviously have too high of an esteem for their driving skill. In this world people are suing navigation companies because they were playing with the navi and not paying attention when they wrecked. Those type of people are buying Vipers too in case you hadnt noticed.

My problem has never been with the Viper, only the average quality of driver in this country that shouldnt be in a car of this caliber. Then it's "oh I was driving then all of a sudden I was going sideways and hit a rail" threads all over the place. No rain, no snow, just not very good at driving.

That's all I'm saying, and it's the truth. People in the country (on average) cannot handle this car, but average and less than average drivers have them. If you have a problem with that, too bad.
What qualifies you to say who can handle one and who can't?:dunno:

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That's the problem with you trolls... you have no concept of what this car is about. No, we shouldn't ban you, but we should limit "enthusiasts" to the "retard" section of the forums.

Yeah there are idiots with Vipers. We're not all studs like you. Not many people can handle the full potential of a Viper? WORNG. NO ONE can handle the full potential of a Viper, because it is not limited by nannycrap. THAT'S THE POINT. We get by... by the seat of our pants and riding that thin line between awe and oww! That's the thrill. That's the high. You buy a Viper knowing you might get bit. And if you don't practice and get better, you deserve to get bit. I've NEVER seen a person who wreck their Viper complain that it is Dodge's fault.

Be a man and be responsible for your own actions. Looks like you did well with a Porsche. It suits you. :rolleyes:

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great....an expert on vipers and you do not own one. I have had every generation of viper(fourteen years as an owner and 7 vipers) and I have put tens of thousands of miles on them. I have been in the rain and snow, taken driving courses and raced them. I assure you that even in the most of experienced hands, these cars can get away from you.

Time to get back to topic of this post.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BlueStreak,
I have no problem with the fact that you are rooting for the Porsche in the One Lap, but as someone else mentioned, you need to remember where you are. If you're a Viper enthusiast, you have a funny way of showing it, 'cause you've said little to indicate that you're here to do more than stir the ***. If you want to root for the Porsche, do it on 6SO...they wouldn't take any more kindly to you going there and constantly boasting about the Viper than we do about you coming hear and cheering Porsche.

Basically what I'm saying is, if you're here to be a Viper enthusiast, be a Viper enthusiast. If you're hear to claim you're a Viper enthusiast while bashing on the Viper and pimping the Porsche, you need to stop.

Thanks.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Limit enthusiasts to the retard section? Ouch.

haha... sorry man, but it IS a "club" after all. Membership should be ownership at the minimum, or previous ownership. There should be an open area for enthusiasts, but there should also be an area where most of us want to share the experience that only ownership can understand without being bothered by people that have no clue.

Debate is good, but trolling for attention is just annoying and pathetic.

bluestreak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What qualifies you to say who can handle one and who can't?:dunno:

The number of crashes and viper wrecked at dealerships isnt enough for you? Denial. I know of several personally that have crashed just trying to drive them normally. And they arent bad drivers.

That's the problem with you trolls... you have no concept of what this car is about. No, we shouldn't ban you, but we should limit "enthusiasts" to the "retard" section of the forums.

Yeah there are idiots with Vipers. We're not all studs like you. Not many people can handle the full potential of a Viper? WORNG. NO ONE can handle the full potential of a Viper, because it is not limited by nannycrap. THAT'S THE POINT. We get by... by the seat of our pants and riding that thin line between awe and oww! That's the thrill. That's the high. You buy a Viper knowing you might get bit. And if you don't practice and get better, you deserve to get bit. I've NEVER seen a person who wreck their Viper complain that it is Dodge's fault.

Be a man and be responsible for your own actions. Looks like you did well with a Porsche. It suits you. :rolleyes:

Comon, you're going to have to try better than that, even myself with almost 2 years of DE and some racing school experience passed on a viper for tracking because I didnt know if I was ready, you knew this already, stop being a drama queen.

BlueStreak,
I have no problem with the fact that you are rooting for the Porsche in the One Lap, but as someone else mentioned, you need to remember where you are. If you're a Viper enthusiast, you have a funny way of showing it, 'cause you've said little to indicate that you're here to do more than stir the ***. If you want to root for the Porsche, do it on 6SO...they wouldn't take any more kindly to you going there and constantly boasting about the Viper than we do about you coming hear and cheering Porsche.

Basically what I'm saying is, if you're here to be a Viper enthusiast, be a Viper enthusiast. If you're hear to claim you're a Viper enthusiast while bashing on the Viper and pimping the Porsche, you need to stop.

Thanks.

I'm a car enthusiast, that will one day (soon) own a Viper, as are many car enthusiasts that own and have owned all type of vehicles and have many different marquees in there garage. And as any are generally swayed by their favorite car at the time. There is nothing in the rules that says you cant like other cars as well. And noone is "pimping" the Porsche anywhere. This is an objective opinion on the one lap of america based on the information we have at hand, so because I'm not "vipertotaldominationkillhurray" I'm bashing? Im not following you very well.

I'd like to see some evidence of me "bashing" the Viper. Never have done such a thing for all these accusations.

And for your viewing pleasure: Here is a thread I started on 6speedonline:

How Do We Beat The New Big Dogs? (zr-1, Acr, Gt2) - 6speedonline.com Forums

In repsonse to a posters saying the GT2 will be faster than the ACR

heavychevy said:
I doubt it, the ACR has something like 1000 lbs of downforce in the rear and like 700 in the front, the GT2 wont out handle it without something in the ballpark of downforce, and the GT2 will weigh over 3300 lbs if Porsche usual trends stay in tact (I.E. they always lie). And with 600 hp the GT2 will not be walking away on the straights.

As for the normal 08 Viper yes, the GT2 will beat it down all day long, but the ACR will have far too much advantage on tracks with lots of high speed turns Road Atlanta, VIR, Sebring, Watkins Glen, Leguna Seca. But low speed technical tracks it will have a chance.

The ACR is NO joke, the 08 viper has already beaten the Z06 by a second at VIR grand, the ACR will beat that by several seconds assuming they arent scared to drive it.

heavychevy said:
I think some reconsideration is in order here. If you look at the one lap, even Marks lightened 996 Turbo with some good downforce and loads of power that's able to beat it by 10mph on the straight is down 2+ seconds a lap on equal tires.

This car is nothing to play with, they took the drag racing mantra for american cars and threw it in the trash, that car is plain crazy running low 1:40's maybe even high 1:30's at CMP on PS2's. That's unreal.

Of course it's modded, but a stock one wont be too far behind. Sorry, but the GT2 doesnt have much chance of beating this car, too much downforce. This car is stock cup car territory easily.

heavychevy said:
I'm not selling the GT2 short, but how do you expect it to beat a car with that much downforce? I'm just asking, the 08 viper is already real fast with no down force. There are so many tracks (watkins glen comes to mind) that the aero dynamic advantage will be something incredible.

The GT2 will have much more mechanical grip, and better turning radius as a result of the rear engine configuration of the Porsche (grip) and a smaller wheelbase (turning radius). I think the GT2 may have the edge in straight line speed. I think the DF of the Viper if being used, which it will need to be, will scrub quite a bit of speed. The regular 08 Viper and GT2 will be close in a straight line, I think the GT2 will be faster even than it and with the drag created by the DF the Viper will lose even more. But not too much.

I suspect from high speeds the added downforce on the ACR will make for much shorter stopping distances. Vipers have great brakes too.

Vipers tend to have sucky gearing, so I think the powerband and gearing will be in favor of the GT2, and Porsche have always done more with less so the GT2 will beat the 08 Viper pretty good I think, but In looking at all the factors I dont see how it would beat the ACR.

Technically speaking, if anyone has any technical ideas to add, to the contrary, then I'd like to hear them.

I'm one of the, if not the biggest advocates of the ACR, and ON A PORSCHE FORUM. I want to beleive my car can keep up with one, but that goes for anything,ACR, GT2, ZR-1 etc etc. So I'm pulling for Marks car, though I think a vicotry in the one lap and not being competitive on the road course will leave a little bit of an empty feeling at least if it were me.

That being said, I'm just voicing my opinion, which wont change going from one place to the other.

So if that's what you call bashing the Vipers, then ban me, otherwise, I dont want to hear it anymore. I'm and open minded track guy (except for the GT-R, I think it's overhyped and wont live up to it). But I'm not going to be pigeon holed into what to say and what not to say, there is much worse going on here than me, and this is being blown out of proportion. I will remain to voice my opinions in a respectful way (to the Viper) as I always have.

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bluestreak, if the Porsche is so good, lets put the LAME point system asside. Lets see here, I will put down the official results of EACH test for you and lets count up how many events the ACR has taken compared to the Porsche shall we. A couple of the races neither the Porsche or Viper won but I am comparing who placed higher between the two. I mean really do you honestly think the wet skid pad event should of been worth so many points? Ok lets go race by race.

Tire Rack - Wet Skid Pad - Results sorted by position Page 1 Porsche Won
Pos Car # Vehicle Class Gs Points

5 1 Porsche 996 Twin Turbo SSGT1 BB 0.902 G 340
Mark DaVia, Drew Wikstrom
42 2 Dodge Hennessey Viper SSGT1 BB 0.799 G 155
Chris Winkler, Rob Jones

Road America - Time Trial - Results sorted by position Page 1 Viper Won
Pos Car # Vehicle Class Time Points

1 2 Dodge Hennessey Viper SSGT1 BB 7:43.518 360
Chris Winkler, Rob Jones
2 1 Porsche 996 Twin Turbo SSGT1 BB 8:02.123 355

Mid-America Motorplex #1 - Time Trial - Results sorted by position Page 1 Viper won

1 2 Dodge Hennessey Viper SSGT1 BB 4:55.974 360
3 1 Porsche 996 Twin Turbo SSGT1 BB 5:00.045 350

Mid-America Motorplex #2 - Time Trial - Results sorted by position Page 1 Viper Won

1 2 Dodge Hennessey Viper SSGT1 BB 4:50.530 360
Chris Winkler, Rob Jones
9 1 Porsche 996 Twin Turbo SSGT1 BB 5:16.762 320

Texas World Speedway #1 - Time Trial - Results sorted by position Page 1 Viper Won

1 2 Dodge Hennessey Viper SSGT1 BB 6:44.408 360
Chris Winkler, Rob Jones
3 1 Porsche 996 Twin Turbo SSGT1 BB 7:06.889 350

I am beginning to see a trend here, it could just be me :dunno:

Texas World Speedway #2 - Time Trial - Results sorted by position Page 1 Viper Won

1 2 Dodge Hennessey Viper SSGT1 BB 4:29.309 360
Chris Winkler, Rob Jones
3 1 Porsche 996 Twin Turbo SSGT1 BB 4:37.533 350

No Problem - Drag Race - Drag Race - Results sorted by position Page 1

1 1 Porsche 996 Twin Turbo SSGT1 BB 0:11.534 360 Porsche Won
3 2 Dodge Hennessey Viper SSGT1 BB 0:11.863 350
Chris Winkler, Rob Jones

No Problem Raceway #1 - Time Trial - Results sorted by position Page 1 Viper Won

1 2 Dodge Hennessey Viper SSGT1 BB 3:55.049 360
Chris Winkler, Rob Jones
4 1 Porsche 996 Twin Turbo SSGT1 BB 4:03.120 345

No Problem Raceway #2 - Time Trial - Results sorted by position Page 1 Viper Won

1 2 Dodge Hennessey Viper SSGT1 BB 3:54.861 360
Chris Winkler, Rob Jones
2 1 Porsche 996 Twin Turbo SSGT1 BB 4:02.161 355

Carolina Motorsports Park#1 -Time Trial - Results sorted by position Page 1 Viper Won

1 2 Dodge Hennessey Viper SSGT1 BB 5:08.593 360
Chris Winkler, Rob Jones
4 1 Porsche 996 Twin Turbo SSGT1 BB 5:19.342 345

Carolina Motorsports Park#2 -Time Trial - Results sorted by position Page 1 Viper Won

1 2 Dodge Hennessey Viper SSGT1 BB 5:01.989 360
Chris Winkler, Rob Jones
2 1 Porsche 996 Twin Turbo SSGT1 BB 5:10.725 355

BMW Performance Center - Time Trial - Results sorted by position Page 1 Viper Won

1 2 Dodge Hennessey Viper SSGT1 BB 2:36.996 360
Chris Winkler, Rob Jones
4 1 Porsche 996 Twin Turbo SSGT1 BB 2:43.459 345

Virginia Int'l Raceway #1 - Time Trial - Results sorted by position Page 1 Porsche Won

17 1 Porsche 996 Twin Turbo SSGT1 BB 4:25.678 280
55 2 Dodge Hennessey Viper SSGT1 BB 4:46.758 90
Chris Winkler, Rob Jones

Virginia Int'l Raceway #2 - Time Trial - Results sorted by position Page 1 Porsche Won

15 1 Porsche 996 Twin Turbo SSGT1 BB 5:31.246 290
20 2 Dodge Hennessey Viper SSGT1 BB 5:35.783 265
Chris Winkler, Rob Jones

Virginia Int'l Raceway #3 - Time Trial - Results sorted by position Page 1 Viper Won

1 2 Dodge Hennessey Viper SSGT1 BB 6:10.999 360
Chris Winkler, Rob Jones
2 1 Porsche 996 Twin Turbo SSGT1 BB 6:24.506 355

So correct me if I am wrong but that seems to be 11 wins fro the Viper compared to 4 for the Porsche. Keep in mind of how bad the Porsche got spanked in alot of the races it lost to the Viper. Even though the Porsche will most likely take top honors in the entire event, well everyone knows what car dominated. Nuff said.....

bluestreak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you READ BOY?

bluestreak said:
I'm one of the, if not the biggest advocates of the ACR, and ON A PORSCHE FORUM. I want to beleive my car can keep up with one, but that goes for anything,ACR, GT2, ZR-1 etc etc. So I'm pulling for Marks car, though I think a victory in the one lap and not being competitive on the road course will leave a little bit of an empty feeling at least if it were me.

You just did all that copying and pasting for nothing.

I was a little skeptical of the time gaps at first because the Porsche driver had major problems with the car and had to shut it off during runs several times, well anyone that has tracked knows how devastating that can be to your times. But that has been fixed since CMP and while the car has been a little more competitive, the last VIR times from today (yesterday) spoke volumes.

It appears I'll have plenty of company in the retard forum. ;)

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First off dont call me BOY you wannadriveafastcar poser. Second The results are not just for you, but were also intended for others to read. I can care less what you wrote as it means nothing to me. You can come up with all of the excuses you and the rest of the forums are coming up with as to why the Viper was dominating the races. Point is even after they had gotten the ECU issues fixed, it was still loosing. Lets see, so the two that the Porsche did place ahead it still didnt win so there was obviously issues for both cars, didn't get the details but I am sure due to bad road conditions. Either way 17th and 15th place for the porsche is nothing to brag about. So to me a 14 second time gap in the last race is still quite a gap.
Can you READ BOY?

You just did all that copying and pasting for nothing.

I was a little skeptical of the time gaps at first because the Porsche driver had major problems with the car and had to shut it off during runs several times, well anyone that has tracked knows how devastating that can be to your times. But that has been fixed since CMP and while the car has been a little more competitive, the last VIR times from today (yesterday) spoke volumes.

It appears I'll have plenty of company in the retard forum. ;)