Hennessey 650 or 700R upgrades

netapp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sent my car to hennessey a little over 4 years ago and had it supecharged. I have put over 20,000 miles on the car since then and still running strong, even had the fastest 1/4 mile at the last VOI, it is also one of the best sounding gen 3 cars out there (hennessey exhaust). Yes, they have had their issues but that was well before I sent my car down there. But I can only vouch with my experience with them.

OP
OP
C

cdover73

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I 2nd that on the exhaust!

The GG setup seems to be a popular vote. I will look into them more as well. Gears, exhaust, and maybe even upgraded body panels/hoods/splitters/wheels to come....who knows where it will end.

And our good friend at Woodhouse has reminded me of their capabilities as well....sooo many choices! In the end, reputation is the seller, and sometimes there is a hands-down winner.

I hope to start my upgrades at least by spring. Just got a notice that I'm headed to Phillipines next. When I get back and take a little vacay I will be anxious to get started with something. I know in some opinions I'm only building a much less sought after '03 convert plain-jane car that probably won't ever be worth much. But it's still a Viper...and I want it to be 'the wildest non-sought-after, never to see a track' Viper out there when I'm done!! :headbang: (okay I admit....that DID just sound very noobish didn't it.:rolleyes: Sorry!)

Thanks for all the feedback!!