hennessey 700r ECU? Need quick answer

v10viperbox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really dumb question. Does anybody have the Hennessy 700r "Package". Big air quotes.

Since cardude sneaked the White red ACR out from under me there is one for sale in Texas with 3000 miles that is close enough.

It has headers and high flow cats which I would have to convert back to stock for California but does anybody know if the Hennessy 700r package has a custom ECU tune. It supposedly has high flow heads whichis OK as they only read the ECU now for smog here.

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I have the 700r package on my 2009. It probably has the Mopar pcm - which will not pass emissions. Stock pcm and programming would be in the $1500 neighborhood.

OP
OP
V

v10viperbox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the 700r package on my 2009. It probably has the Mopar pcm - which will not pass emissions. Stock pcm and programming would be in the $1500 neighborhood.

This car has the stock ECU included according to the seller. That is a easy swap but I am assuming that it will throw a code with heads and cam's. Tlaking with todd at AC tomorrow if I can get ahold of him to see if he knows if it will pass. Hennessy says it will not run without there tuned ECU package at all.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave