Here is a Viper Solution that is Definitely OVER THE TOP!!

HiYoSilver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the Autumn chill in the air you will really enjoy this colorful season and your ******* VIPER more. Let the cool air blow over the cockpit with the windows WIDE OPEN! You can even smell the new season. You will love you open-air ride in your Viper even more, so will your co-pilot. Money Back Guarantee! Prices start at $20 for Visor Extender and $150 for the Viper Baffle.
www.Windbaffle.com
888 4 NO WIND :usa:
All Wind baffle products are doctor reccomended!

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly.

At least make it look presentable, right now it looks like something home made at least from I can make out from the poor pictures.

OP
OP
H

HiYoSilver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Visor Extender and Viper Baffle are NOT made of plexiglas (acrylic), which is easily cracked. We use Lexan (polycarbionate)which is unbreakable and MR coated. It is the same expensive stuff used for race car and jet windshields. It is essentially bullet-resistant. Hope you guys don't need that feature.
Also the edges are polished like a glass top table for a very finished look. When in place it is essentially invisible and securely attaches with 1 inch Velcro cinch straps which blend in as well. Once you try it you won't
be disappointed or your money back. Dr.Bob

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bobs, don't own a snake but gotta ask. Have seen some BMWs with wind baffles. I hate to say it but they looked really bad. How would you compare these to a BMW baffle? Do they "flow" with car design better? Are they tougher? The BMW's baffles doesn't do any of the above.

OP
OP
H

HiYoSilver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good question Francisco. I patented the Wind Baffle with a CLEAR plastic,Lexan, panel in 1989. A;long came Windstop w in Germany in 1990 with a dark MESH panel. The BMW and other europeans use the UGLY mesh that bearly does anything because it is porous.
ONLY WIND BAFFLE IN THE GOOD OLD USA :usa:
and Windstop in Germany make substantial wind blockers. And OURS not only looks great but really works.Note: The Boxster. Thanks, Dr. Bob

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Laxan deteriorates easily in UV and is not unbreakable. I dont know why people are still making tops out of then.

Bobs. Im not knocking your product by any means I just am thinking of the older bens SL 600. It had a nice form fitting wind baffel that blended nicely with the lines of the car.

OP
OP
H

HiYoSilver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks SapphireGTS- We have some early Windbaffles out there used steadily for over 9 years without discoloring or cracking. The MR-Lexan really is incredible.
e have many SL owners from 90' thru 03' who take off the factory mesh unit and have preferentially use our Wind Tamer model. The comments are it doesn't detract from the beauty of the cars lines and they can drive topdown all year long without wife or girlfriend nag. Thanks again,
Dr. Bob

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always thought it was funny that people get convertables then hate the wind. What did they expect?

Or you see people with the top down, all 4 windows up, and the heat on.

Here's an idea. PUT THE TOP UP!